I won’t lie.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roosters have always been my second team.

But there is one thing you need to know:

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since that night where the score ended up 16-13 and that Roosters chick was pictured crying her eyes out, this club has receded slightly faster than my hairline.
You can well hold a grudge. LMFAO.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably this ***** daughter great picture that night. Was at that game even sitting next to adam ritson that night the big fellar nearly took up 2 seats still celebrating especially since my best mates a diehard roosters supporter i only have to mention that night the **** still has nightmares

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow this @KambahOne weirdo hasn't been seen in nearly a week... he can't take the heat around here. I reckon he'll only show up if his cocks win the GF. If they lose or fail to qualify, I reckon we've seen the last of him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You can well hold a grudge. LMFAO.
You my friend are one the type of Jew who us Bulldogs fans respect. What's more if you live in the Eastern Suburbs yet go for our beloved Dogs.

I actually worked with a Jewish guy last year. He lived in Bondi and went for the Chooks, however he was a really nice guy, down to Earth, and would always tell us these really lame and dirty dad jokes... but he was a funny guy. A 'Wally' if you will. I sat in a corner work station and he sat on the other side, but this Aussie bloke sat between us. We'd constantly joke that he was Israel and I was Lebanon and the poor Aussie bloke caught between us was in no mans land :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good times.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are the worst team in the comp, not even one standout player, no integrity, zero Hero's from past or present and don't even have a football stadium anymore LOL . What's there to be proud of?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You my friend are one the type of Jew who us Bulldogs fans respect. What's more if you live in the Eastern Suburbs yet go for our beloved Dogs.

I actually worked with a Jewish guy last year. He lived in Bondi and went for the Chooks, however he was a really nice guy, down to Earth, and would always tell us these really lame and dirty dad jokes... but he was a funny guy. A 'Wally' if you will. I sat in a corner work station and he sat on the other side, but this Aussie bloke sat between us. We'd constantly joke that he was Israel and I was Lebanon and the poor Aussie bloke caught between us was in no mans land :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good times.
LMFAO, Sorry mate. Scottish heritage :p and was born and bred Dully Hill. Currently living in Tasmania.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LMFAO, Sorry mate. Scottish heritage :p and was born and bred Dully Hill. Currently living in Tasmania.
Shit... I got the wrong person. I was completely put off by your avatar lol. I meant @Maxhardcore

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this @KambahOne weirdo hasn't been seen in nearly a week... he can't take the heat around here. I reckon he'll only show up if his cocks win the GF. If they lose or fail to qualify, I reckon we've seen the last of him.
Sorry I haven't been around, I have a life.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy... the shit you'll cop if it's a Raiders/Roosters GF and your mob loses :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
This may surprise you but I wouldn't mind it so much to lose a GF to Canberra. It would be a huge boost to Rugby League in the region and would negate the GWS infestation for a while.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This may surprise you but I wouldn't mind it so much to lose a GF to Canberra. It would be a huge boost to Rugby League in the region and would negate the GWS infestation for a while.
I don't think that GWS will ever cmoe within a wink of the Brumbies or Raiders mate.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that GWS will ever cmoe within a wink of the Brumbies or Raiders mate.
You'd be surprised how many two-pole goal posts have been replaced with four-pole ones around the region man. It's farking scary to be honest.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many two-pole goal posts have been replaced with four-pole ones around the region man. It's farking scary to be honest.
I reckon it's a phase. Up here in Sydney, AFL was booming in the mid 90s - particularly 1996 when Sydney made the GF. I even remember playing AFL that year at school. Plus the ARL/Super League war was on. It didn't last long though. Once 1998 came round everyone was back on board with Rugby League (until more recently).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon it's a phase. Up here in Sydney, AFL was booming in the mid 90s - particularly 1996 when Sydney made the GF. I even remember playing AFL that year at school. Plus the ARL/Super League war was on. It didn't last long though. Once 1998 came round everyone was back on board with Rugby League (until more recently).
I hope you're right and a Raiders GF victory would certainly assist ending the phase here, at least for a while.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must be nice up there on your sombrero! You're right about one thing though, we will be back!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm will wipe the floor with yous tomorrow night. . Welcome to the kennel..