What's wrong with this ad?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The old tart laced her husband's tea with arsenic and killed him off ,she burried him under the very bushes where Derek is pruning and he throws her a length once in a while to make sure he will get the inheritance, little does she know Derek is lacing her tea with mercury and she will be dead soon and he will cash in and go back to the Ukrainiane banging gorgeous poor chicks and living like a king with the money ?
You evil ****, what a great plot

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if the roles were reversed then it would be the right wing who is outraged by a sexy woman being on tv because people are not allowed to see that

its like the time the right wing were outraged because Janet Jackson's nipple was seen, It was as if she killed someone lol

"omg my kids were watching the television and then they saw A NIPPLE!!!!, how are my children going to recover from this situation?"-right wing American family association nutjob
You cant have sexy girls anymore because of the left, its body shaming.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate... Can't believe nobody has seen it.. You guys all need to head out to spec savers.

The bread is missing in the third shot

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You cant have sexy girls anymore because of the left, its body shaming.

What do militant feminists think of strip clubs then?

I’ve never seen a stripper feel ashamed of herself while doing her thing.
What do these madmen think?
That toxic men go on a safari tour capturing women against their will to work in their strip clubs?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla your definition of a right wing is actually just a typical Christian nut job.
They are identified with the right wing because they often use religion as a tool to promote their agenda!

Where most of them fail is they don’t wear a big and odd looking hat which makes them stand out from everyone else.