Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne vs Canberra will be a disaster for Toddie and the boys.

NRL is gonna work extra hard to prevent that from happening. The Raiders, especially, are primed for a massive screwjob.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Melbourne vs Canberra will be a disaster for Toddie and the boys.

NRL is gonna work extra hard to prevent that from happening. The Raiders, especially, are primed for a massive screwjob.
Yeah really can't see anything but a Roosters vs Rabbits grand final, the NRL will work so hard to make it happen.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah really can't see anything but a Roosters vs Rabbits grand final, the NRL will work so hard to make it happen.
I was mostly watching GWS vs the Pies tonight, the refs had sooo many chances to screw GWS in favour of an all-Melbourne GF. But then I remembered I wasn't watching a bush league.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brad Arthur the myth strikes again. He should've had the Eels firing tonight.

Moses & Waqa Blake got exposed in defense, their tackling and reading of the Storm set plays was garbage.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a disgrace.
He was knocking away his hands holding onto his jersey and just touched his forehead.

The oh so very smart people running the game have turned into a laughing stock.
Yeah but 'accidental' or not, the decision is consistent with other similar rulings of late. But your right, its become a laughing stock. Inconsistencies with knock backs ruled as knock-ons, forward passes, ruling the 10 meter defensive line. Then theres trainers stopping games having an impact on the flow of the game, players milking for crusher penalties till the whistle is blown so it can be reviewed, HIA inconsistencies, the bunker hasnt been the God send it was meant to be, just part of the problem, list goes on. How did footy get so complicated.
Tomorrows headline, Cam Smith facing match suspension for striking.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The parrafailure Eels

This finals series has once again highlighted that 5-8th are pretenders. Glad we didn't scrape in the 8 we would've got toweled up. It's top four or nothing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The parrafailure Eels

This finals series has once again highlighted that 5-8th are pretenders. Glad we didn't scrape in the 8 we would've got toweled up. It's top four or nothing.
Parra won their grandfinal against the pokie drunk Broncos..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only Parramatta can go from +58 in one week of the finals to -32 the next... that has to be a record too

won 4 comps in 5 years across 6 seasons otherwise bookended by 30+ years of failure... and with one of, if not the largest junior bases, and 2 stadiums built for them... Chris Anderson once said that winning was in the very walls of Belmore... what's in the fabric of the Parramatta club?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
How's Slater contradicting himself in commentary...
Hughes scores Billy says "that's the difference in defence, Eels need to get up and pressure the kicker so they can't chase through and clean up scraps etc. Mahoney does exactly that and Slater cries foul of the holding tactic because his good mate Smith copped a sin-bin lol
Billy Slater on 9 commentary and fucken Anasta on Foxsports, what a pair of tossers.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra were absolutely terrible tonight. What a disappointment.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you gunna tell me these teams that get flogged in a semi were prepared for a war?

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Na sorry mate, Hasler can coach. I think your personal views towards him are clouding your judgment. He didn't do that well with us but apart from that he goes alright. Plus man its 2019 and Hasler was 2017 all that shit with players going is done and dusted. No point living in the past.
Time will tell iguess but we looked alright to start with with des too. By the end he had all the good attacking players not playing to their skill sets and we sucked. I believe he focuses to much on defence and relys on it to win games. Every one has been saying how well he has done this year woth what he has but wtf. He has cherry evans the tom and jake T, marty T, plus a bunch of half decent blokes playing around them.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucking lol. Hasler is a very good coach, if you can't admit that then you're just salty as fuck. He made mistakes with us towards the backend of his stint but his overall results have been far more positive than negative.
Shit **** and shit coach give him a few years

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
only Parramatta can go from +58 in one week of the finals to -32 the next... that has to be a record too

won 4 comps in 5 years across 6 seasons otherwise bookended by 30+ years of failure... and with one of, if not the largest junior bases, and 2 stadiums built for them... Chris Anderson once said that winning was in the very walls of Belmore... what's in the fabric of the Parramatta club?
Shit........

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That shit **** Sutton has just cost me my multi bet. Surely there has to be some kind of opening to sue this Muppet for influencing results that cause financial hardship!!!!

Glory glory to Gerard Sutton, glory glory to Gerard Sutton, glory glory to Gerard Sutton as hes on his way to get a
Blow job of the gladiator
Finacial hardship is when you don't have a coin left to gamble on foott games lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...
  1. Parramatta broke the record for biggest finals win in 100+ years of top flight rugby league in this country and do not concede a single point in the process
  2. The very next week with the same side, the Eels failure to score a single point themselves???

HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED BEFORE???

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...
  1. Parramatta broke the record for biggest finals win in 100+ years of top flight rugby league in this country and do not concede a single point in the process
  2. The very next week with the same side, the Eels failure to score a single point themselves???

HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED BEFORE???
Yeah that's pretty bad, but even worse, when they get back to Sydney they will still be the Parra Eels. That must truly suck.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus Gould savages the way the game was officiated, get rid of these people he says.