new Knights logo

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the video? With Buderus, Harrigan etc?
They were the only two who could talk on behalf of the knights.
They had Klemmer and Pearce talking as if they are the the heart and souls of the team lmao.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the video? With Buderus, Harrigan etc?
They were the only two who could talk on behalf of the knights.
They had Klemmer and Pearce talking as if they are the the heart and souls of the team lmao.
Hahahahaha absolute twats.. !!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate the Knights, but I always thought they had a really nice logo.... this thing, this is fucked.... The original wordmark was a beautiful piece of typography... and this.... dull as hell...

View attachment 11401
I see this new logo change(s) introduced by the nrl with certain guidelines are to intentionally have teams branded without their location in the name... I reckon this will creep into sydney franchises as the nrl would love to have say Cronulla Sharks just branded 'Sharks' makes relocation that little bit easier over time. It's a weird way of looking at it, but I believe that's what the fuckers at HQ would be thinking about

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just visited this thread for the mighty tigers logo ! Still pumped from last nights win. Yewwwww

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah lets fuck the logo up so Wests Group can say they did something

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit must go to us and Parramatta for keeping things as traditional as possible.

Also some teams like in the AFL like S. Kilda, Melbourne, Carlton and Collingwood.

Even the Richmond Tigers had a bloody good logo before they changed it... it used to remind me of the Balmain Tigers logo!

the best club emblems in the NRL are the more traditional emblems as to imagery, colours, proper shields etc. --> Dragons, Sea Eagles, Warriors, 'Dogs

the more American cartoonish logos (eg. Storm, Broncos, Tigers) suck... marketing and simplicity but no heart, no passion

the current 'Dogs logo is awesome and I hope they never change it... it has the traditional CB, the year the club was founded, the blue and white chevron, the old school black bars similar to the traditional black shorts in our traditional kits, and the bulldog, the whole dog and not just the blind head, front and centre... and on a proper shield

along with the Dragons and Warriors, the best three club emblems in the NRL

and considering how little heart the Newcastle club has shown in recent years, their club logo knight now looking away kind of makes sense