Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fairly tale over lol..!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They were saying he doesn't even know the rules last week, maybe they weren't joking.
It seems so. Parra just love bringing in these islander boys who can score a try of two but they need to get them on the same page as their team mates by teaching them the rules...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care if that is fair or not, love seeing Smith sent to the bin.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would feel sorry for the losing team here, except that its Parra.

Anyone heard if half a dozen Parra players were out in Melbourne late last night playing the pokies?
Probably watching replays of beating all the teams outside the eight in their run home to the semis...Titans, Knights, Dragons, Tigers, beating only Manly who finished below them in the last eight rounds...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now they are down to 12 men Storm will probably only score 2 tries in the next 10 minutes

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, we see CAM getting binned when at least one Parra player should have gone if we are officiating to the level of last night....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s a bullshit sin bin

This is the way the game is going these days. Idiot officials who want to try to stamp their authority with their five minutes of fame. Grahame Annesley will back his men to the hilt now the semis are here. I can still see this competition being decided by a cock up from the officials.