Official Jeremy Marshall king extends for 2 more years

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They all pulled out

Tigers couldn’t offload Moses

Eels couldn’t Gurantee him fullback position

Na he fell in our lap
Isn't that how signings work a lot of the time though? Circumstances were in our favour and we took advantage by signing a quality player.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope JMK kills it.. but from everything Ive seen so far hes just an average at best hooker.. his simple decision making in attack like who the ball goes to - is often poor at crucial times..

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope JMK kills it.. but from everything Ive seen so far hes just an average at best hooker.. his simple decision making in attack like who the ball goes to - is often poor at crucial times..
The bloke is still learning his trade.

It's not like he is a Lichaa who has come through the grades as a hooker and has never evolved his game in 1st grade.

This is JMK's first season as a NRL hooker who did not play as a hooker in the lower grades. You expect him to play like Damien Cook in his first season?

Do you ever have anything positive to say about any Canterbury player or administrator, or are you the type of bloke who wakes up every morning on the wrong side of the bed?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy for him. He will improve next year and is a reliable player. Hopefully we see him run a bit more some good signs this year

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He would be on overs, and on a side note he is shit.

We have Cogger and Lewis battling the other spot in the halves which means 1 of them play cup. Whoever it is one of them will be backup if JMK goes down during the year.

Now go do your maths and get back to me with your figures and scenarios
Shhh kennelator the president of the jmk fanclub will take offence to anyone questioning his favourite boys ability.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

It's not like he is a Lichaa who has come through the grades as a hooker and has never evolved his game in 1st grade.

This is JMK's first season as a NRL hooker who did not play as a hooker in the lower grades. You expect him to play like Damien Cook in his first season?

Do you ever have anything positive to say about any Canterbury player or administrator, or are you the type of bloke who wakes up every morning on the wrong side of the bed?
Yes that's why the club tried signing Api because JMK is a great hooker.

Maybe you slept on the wrong side of the bed during the whole of 2018 when JMK was our hooker for the majority of the year.

We understand JMK is your posterboy, but not everyone agrees with you about him including me.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score

Concurred

Kid was thrown there as a makeshift
This is the nrl, only an extremely very small amount are superstars off the bat
The vast majority need time to learn their trade

And from what I’ve seen jmk has been outstanding and this was shown by the coach leaving him on to play 80mins in the late games of the season

His service is outstanding and he is showing signs of a kicking game
A full off season with the right tutorial will enhance his creativity

Malla

Reaction score
Hope we persist with him. Big thing for him is to improve his 80 min fitness which will come, but also his combinations with DWZ, Foran and Lewis.

Hopefully it is a blessing in disguise the Api deal fell through.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shhh kennelator the president of the jmk fanclub will take offence to anyone questioning his favourite boys ability.
I agree with kennelnator.

I wouldnt say he is part of some fan club.

He said it how it is