Update me with how the heel / toe polka works in schools these days

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in my day, every school did the old heel n toe polka..

To refresh you memory...

Heel & toe, heel & toe... Skip skip skip skip (to the left holding partners hands)
Heel & toe, heel & toe... Skip skip skip skip (back to the right..

Right hand clap, left hand clap, both hand clap, clap your lap.. then round we went elbows hooked and back again, spin off to the next part we and repeat..

It was always boys on the inside circle and girls on the outside circle facing one another

With all this gender business, gays and other, how do we do the heel toe polka these days?

Girls and girls ? All mixed up? Traditional ways of guy and girl?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone probably has to sign a consent form before any heel and toe and hand holding action takes place

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always hated dancing at school.
Nothing has changed I still hate dancing!

In Sydney if you’re a guy and looking to dance with a woman on a Saturday night.
Avoid the marquee, security and management these days don’t know how to correctly discriminate M-F ratios.

If I was in charge of controlling the crowds it only makes sense to allow 5 females in before you let one male in!

I did security a while back at a *** bar and even I let in about 300 women into a shoebox dive bar.
Sure the fagget licensee didn’t like it but what could he do?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be a bit much for me if they ruin the tradition of the heel and toe polka. It's getting a bit out of hand

I mean did you see the latest Telstra ad? Two gays sitting in a car and one calls his dad and announces they are getting married, the dad says about bloody time, then the gays smile

I dont care what they do in their private time but why slap everyone's face with it on a Telstra ad. Might join vodafone

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think they all just dance to house music, pop pingas like tic tacs and party like they are in Ibiza these days...

Seriously, talk about asking the important questions

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be a bit much for me if they ruin the tradition of the heel and toe polka. It's getting a bit out of hand

I mean did you see the latest Telstra ad? Two gays sitting in a car and one calls his dad and announces they are getting married, the dad says about bloody time, then the gays smile

I dont care what they do in their private time but why slap everyone's face with it on a Telstra ad. Might join vodafone
Gay men are represented everywhere in advertising these days. I don't have anything against them but the amount of exposure as mainstream members of society is disproportionate to stats which shows gays make up something like 4% of the population