The Consolidated NFL Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
pats and pittsburgh is as much of a rivalry as a hammer and a nail

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am watching the Rams game. Goff is really quiet and its a very low scoring game atm. 3-3. Come on Rams, lets shut up the saints and there annoying fans and win this game.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a game. I like the 27-9 scoreline. Hey Saints whose house is it?? Rams House!!.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a bad day for the Cowboys!! Beating the foreskins and now the Eagles lose!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Things couldn't have gone better for the Cowboys so far! Dak is looking sensation and Kellen Moore is a massive upgrade at offensive coordinator.

The defence has looked a little off so far this year but with Tank getting more game time after his shoulder surgery and Robert Quinn finishing his suspension now we should be able to generate more pressure.

The upcoming schedule is very friendly especially with Brees out of the Saints game!

Its hard not to get excited about their chances this year but getting your hopes up is always dangerous with the Cowboys!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Things couldn't have gone better for the Cowboys so far! Dak is looking sensation and Kellen Moore is a massive upgrade at offensive coordinator.

The defence has looked a little off so far this year but with Tank getting more game time after his shoulder surgery and Robert Quinn finishing his suspension now we should be able to generate more pressure.

The upcoming schedule is very friendly especially with Brees out of the Saints game!

Its hard not to get excited about their chances this year but getting your hopes up is always dangerous with the Cowboys!
We are due FFS lol

Cowboys of the 90's were the Dogs of the 80's.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's hard not to get our hopes up.
Look at the upcoming schedule!
V Dolphins
@ Saints (no Brees)
V Packers
@ Jets
V Eagles
@ Giants

You’d think the we could go could be 6-2 at the worst but 8-0 is also very possible! The end of the season gets pretty nasty but I’m confident!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the upcoming schedule!
V Dolphins
@ Saints (no Brees)
V Packers
@ Jets
V Eagles
@ Giants

You’d think the we could go could be 6-2 at the worst but 8-0 is also very possible! The end of the season gets pretty nasty but I’m confident!
Just a quick stat regarding Dem boys vs Packers. Since 2009, the teams have met 8 times. Packers are 7-1.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As a long suffering Jaguars fan, Foles going down injured and Jalen Ramsey wanting out are not a surprise

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As a long suffering Jaguars fan, Foles going down injured and Jalen Ramsey wanting out are not a surprise
Trust in Minshew!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My top 5 Power Rankings for who I think will win the title this season as of right now:

1. New England Patriots
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. Los Angeles Rams
5. Green Bay Packers

Baltimore Ravens just miss out.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My top 5 Power Rankings for who I think will win the title this season as of right now:

1. New England Patriots
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. Los Angeles Rams
5. Green Bay Packers

Baltimore Ravens just miss out.
If kansas can have even an average defense its going to be no body bar New England who can take them.