Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shit end to a fucking great game! Turbo should not have been binned, and it would have been a much better end!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have 16 able coaches in the nrl des is not a great coach.
There’s a few who I won’t say are able coaches, I’d say he is a good coach if he can win another grand final or two then he’d probably go into the great category

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The better team lost, for the majority of that game the eagles win. Silly mistakes. And just wasn’t meant to be.!!

Well done manly , very good year !!!
And Suli rushing out of the line leaving a hole for Roberts Murray to run for a try. Elliott bounced off Tafua, which is probably worse than bouncing off the goal posts, just ask Lowe.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No you're being fucking salty and completely unreasonable because of it. Ateast provide valid points and counter my arguments like i did to yours instead of flat out ignoring basically every point and carrying on with the salt.
I did and told you des inherited a good roster just like he inherited our 2012 team, he is a shit coach and how did you counter my argument??
You replied with zzzz

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There’s a few who I won’t say are able coaches, I’d say he is a good coach if he can win another grand final or two then he’d probably go into the great category
Good coach maybe great coach I don’t see it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I did and told you des inherited a good roster just like he inherited our 2012 team, he is a shit coach and how did you counter my argument??
You replied with zzzz
Are you fucking stupid? Fuck me. I'm not wasting anymore time with you, anymore fucking salt and your brain will completely dry up.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That shit **** Sutton has just cost me my multi bet. Surely there has to be some kind of opening to sue this Muppet for influencing results that cause financial hardship!!!!

Glory glory to Gerard Sutton, glory glory to Gerard Sutton, glory glory to Gerard Sutton as hes on his way to get a
Blow job of the gladiator

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Canberra play with good discipline, like they have for most of the season, they will beat the toothless ones

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's your fucking problem dickhead??? You just pull me up and give it to me for no reason. Grow up dickhead.
Pull you up? You replied to MY comment not the other way around.

Just amplifies the stupidity

What a shit end to a fucking great game! Turbo should not have been binned, and it would have been a much better end!!
Never knew Tom was playing lol

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs really fkd this game and manly lol, so much penalties for south’s and some questionable Sutton ref stuff as usual

Hope hasler blows up in the presser lol
Des should blow up delux.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Are you fucking stupid? Fuck me. I'm not wasting anymore time with you, anymore fucking salt and your brain will completely dry up.
Fucking dumb **** what kind of an argument is that. I told you watch your mouth you scum how about telling me this to my face you hero.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck can you like Rabbitohs more than Canberra the fuck lol.

Better team lost tonight, hopefully Canberra towel em a new asshole fucking Rabbitohs.
Yup better team lost, already said that.. and if manly had won I still want them to beat the raiders, just don’t like the radiers. Never have lol. I’m aloud :tongueclosed: it’s my opinion and right to do so..!!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup better team lost, already said that.. and if manly had won I still want them to beat the raiders, just don’t like the radiers. Never have lol. I’m aloud :tongueclosed:
Lol Scoob. I’m hopping on the Green Machine Express.
After next week, I’ll bring you along :-)