Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You're a deadset idiot, pull your fucking head in. If Balser is a shit coach then what the fuck is a average or good coach? Fucking salty ****.
Watch your mouth you dickhead stop being a keyboard warrior.
Just cause I have a different opinion than you doesn’t make you right.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The better team lost, for the majority of that game the eagles win. Silly mistakes. And just wasn’t meant to be.!!

Well done manly , very good year !!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we make finals footy we are going to have to go up against this Manly outfit in the next few years.

They will be genuine contenders under Hasler if their key players are fit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Souths fans shouldnt get too excited, they are buckleys chance of winning next week.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs really fkd this game and manly lol, so much penalties for south’s and some questionable Sutton ref stuff as usual

Hope hasler blows up in the presser lol

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's a Souths Roosters gf fuck that I'm going to my parents house on the Gold Coast for a holiday to get away from Sydney

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man I know that what Jake did is a sin bin.. but if Gagai doesn't dive then it wouldn't have been picked up
Should have just been a penalty, the Walker slap in the first half should have been let go, and in the old days Parker's trip would have been a straight send off.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least we had a better ending to the season than Des.. Lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Refs really fkd this game and manly lol, so much penalties for south’s and some questionable Sutton ref stuff as usual

Hope hasler blows up in the presser lol
I have never seen a team get as many questionable penalties when on the back foot... Manly were all over them in the first half but Souths continued to get piggy backs out of their own end.. makes me fuckn sick tbh.. bet Hasler is over it after the games we played against Souffs when he was with us

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck that lol.. only because I hate them more than the rabbits , just my thing lol. No other reason.
How the fuck can you like Rabbitohs more than Canberra the fuck lol.

Better team lost tonight, hopefully Canberra towel em a new asshole fucking Rabbitohs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watch your mouth you dickhead stop being a keyboard warrior.
Just cause I have a different opinion than you doesn’t make you right.
No you're being fucking salty and completely unreasonable because of it. Ateast provide valid points and counter my arguments like i did to yours instead of flat out ignoring basically every point and carrying on with the salt.