Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gagai is hopeless. Going to have to wait til SOO game 1 next year to see him play a good game again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There praising him because they are playing finals don’t forget he inherited this team they have a good roster
Tell me where Manly finished last season, what did this great roster do then? Look at the improvement from players under him, look at the nobodies like Garrick, Elliot, Waddell, etc all performing.

He is a good coach, individual and team results back that up. How many players won player of the year under him, how many Premierships did he win? How many Grandfinals did he make? How many finals series?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is cook even playing? **** hasn’t ran at all.

George rose is on. Oh wait, it’s Lloyd Perrett

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Support player, can’t push him out of the way

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
ref is a dunce. 3 sin bins in a final. It was barely a penalty.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Tell me where Manly finished last season, what did this great roster do then? Look at the improvement from players under him, look at the nobodies like Garrick, Elliot, Waddell, etc all performing.

He is a good coach, individual and team results back that up. How many players won player of the year under him, how many Premierships did he win? How many Grandfinals did he make? How many finals series?
Turbo bros,Taufua, walker, api, tapow, Dce, yeah they do have a good roster

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Support player, can’t push him out of the way
I thought it was way soft at first, but on replay it is clear Jurbo grabs his jersey. The Souffs bloke is entitled to run his line without jersey grabbing or pushing. Still a rough sin bin, but so was Walker's in the first half.