SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Sorry guys, it’s a massive no for mine. I sat in the rain at ANZ after he left against the Dragons and watched us get absolutely pumped. We were already down and he put the boot in and fucked off under the cover of night.
Even merge fans feeling sorry for us that night.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally, it's definitely the uniform she couldn't resist it. She was like "Treat me like one of your ovens and put something in me" I'm like "Sure, as long as it's not a bun"
Hahahaha nice one. Perhaps a sausage roll?? Lol

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will never forget what he did to us.Not welcome!!

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your most likely saying this cause he's muslim ahaha
Go fuck yourself lol, why you salty bruhhh
I couldn't give a flying fuck of the race, colour or religion you little cocksucker.

This is a footy club and there is no place for politics or religion so jog on boy

And once again fuck you and fuck him you cock smoker's

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your most likely saying this cause he's muslim ahaha
Go fuck yourself lol, why you salty bruhhh
If you are not the latest little mout on this website, then you're close.

I still remember the day he left us. You were probably still suckling on the teet, youngin. In the midst of arguably our worst ever season. Our team had been ravaged by moneybags Politis (Anasta, O Meley, Myles and Mason) all left within the previous 2 years. We had a disgusting squad, with very few quality players. There was a HUGE push for signature the previous year, with the gronk Orr brothers using him as a pawn between many parties. And then that fateful day came where, not only would he re-sign with the club, he requested for a further 3 years to his contract. We were struggling to be competitive, let alone win a game. We were desperately fighting off the wooden spoon, and aside from Aranana Taumata, the injection of young players like Tim Winitana and Heka Nanai was proving fruitless.

Now - these were my clubbing days. I recall the many Saturday nights at Dragonfly, where he, Mundine and another person would walk in, with SBW in tow. He would stand in the middle of the club, and Mundine would just whisper sweet nothings into his ear. I remember this so damn vividly thinking what the actual is he saying?

And then, after a cracking win against the Broncos - he left us. Like a disgraceful bitch after a one night stand, he pulled his tail between his legs, off he went. We lost EVERY game for the reason of the season, and were absolutely humiliated. We conceded 300 points in the remaining games, and were dreadful. He left us in the worst possible place, and gave zero fucks about it.

It was an absolutely disgraceful act.

I dont give a flying fuck if he was black, white, red, asian, muslim, christian or a damn buddhist. He is a scum bag, and I do not want him near our club. However, I do find it "funny" that the most forgiving people on here, are also of the same background as him. I wonder... if he did not convert, would you feel the same?

Why you mad bruh? FMD, get the fuck out of here you twelvie.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I still remember the day he left us. You were probably still suckling on the teet, youngin. In the midst of arguably our worst ever season. Our team had been ravaged by moneybags Politis (Anasta, O Meley, Myles and Mason) all left within the previous 2 years. We had a disgusting squad, with very few quality players. There was a HUGE push for signature the previous year, with the gronk Orr brothers using him as a pawn between many parties. And then that fateful day came where, not only would he re-sign with the club, he requested for a further 3 years to his contract. We were struggling to be competitive, let alone win a game. We were desperately fighting off the wooden spoon, and aside from Aranana Taumata, the injection of young players like Tim Winitana and Heka Nanai was proving fruitless.

Now - these were my clubbing days. I recall the many Saturday nights at Dragonfly, where he, Mundine and another person would walk in, with SBW in tow. He would stand in the middle of the club, and Mundine would just whisper sweet nothings into his ear. I remember this so damn vividly thinking what the actual is he saying?

And then, after a cracking win against the Broncos - he left us. Like a disgraceful bitch after a one night stand, he pulled his tail between his legs, off he went. We lost EVERY game for the reason of the season, and were absolutely humiliated. We conceded 300 points in the remaining games, and were dreadful. He left us in the worst possible place, and gave zero fucks about it.

I dont give a flying fuck if he was black, white, red, asian, muslim, christian or a damn buddhist. He is a scum bag, and I do not want him near our club. However, I do find it "funny" that the most forgiving people on here, are also of the same background as him. I wonder... if he did not convert, would you feel the same?

Booohoo that was before, I was pissed when it happened, I remember the moment it happened, but he’s not the same person anymore, so get the fuck over it honestly

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You’ve never ever made mistakes and fucked up ayy, are you perfect?
I know 100% that sbw is not the same person that left, and that largely because of his faith, it has helped him in his own way, and IF he does come back it won’t be for money because the club wouldn’t entertain it if that was the case, so if he signs, best believe it’s not because of money

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course I have - but I have ALWAYS been a man of my word. If I say something - I do it.

This bloke had a huge problem - and that was that he was owed more. He was greedy - nothing more, nothing less. I have seen things out in my life that I did not want too - but because I gave my word. He had a SIGNED contract - and the NRL want to bring him back and parade him around like he did nothing wrong back in '13?

What lesson does that teach kids? "Ok cool - you can turn your back on a contract, and come back a few years later and lauded as one of the best".

He's a fucking sewer rat.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Feel you buddy, I have alot of Muslim friends who don't want him anywhere near the club. And don't blame them still remember the day like yesterday heart shattered it was like in 3 years we went from winning a premier ship to winning the spoon. I am a faithful person and believe that if the Big G upstairs can forgive than why can't we. However I also believe an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth so as far as I'm concerned I believe it should be a vote between members and that should be the final say.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Who gives a Fuck if he has "Changed"... The club has changed also!

We don't need a 35 year old... He is done, his career in professional sport will be over very soon.
He has always been a guy who is easy influenced, Roosters can have him back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a Fuck if he has "Changed"... The club has changed also!

We don't need a 35 year old... He is done, his career in professional sport will be over very soon.
He has always been a guy who is easy influenced, Roosters can have him back.
He turned 34 in August this year
Paul gallen was 50 when he retired this year

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
He turned 34 in August this year
Paul gallen was 50 when he retired this year

IF he comes next year he'll be turning 35.
People will still wank over this Dickhead in 10 years time...

Gallen is a Cronulla legend... A guy who gave his blood and sweat for that club for 18 years, a guy who turned down higher contracts to stay loyal... Not a dog.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
However, I do find it "funny" that the most forgiving people on here, are also of the same background as him. I wonder... if he did not convert, would you feel the same?
100% Correct... Lakemba loves him.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he really wants to make amends he should be signing to play for minimum wage to help the club out....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Gallen is a Cronulla legend... A guy who gave his blood and sweat for that club for 18 years, a guy who turned down higher contracts to stay loyal... Not a dog.
Gallen is also a drug cheat lol.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHA This is the dumbest post I've read on here for a long time ... thanks for the laughs.