Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Something about him has clicked with me ever since I heard his stuff. I am sad I did not immediately click with SYL because I never got to see them live.

His voice is something else, especially live. He is really appreciative of his fans and gives everyone time if they bump into him etc. Really nice guy. But at his gig he spent like 45 mins in the second act doing QnA (after already doing 15 mins in the first act) which I thought was a bit too much even though it was funny.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I've listen to As I Lay Dying's new album and it's pretty damn solid!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jinjer tickets went on pre-sale and they all sold out in under 45 minutes. I tried to get tickets at the time and the web site kept timing out.

They said that they'll have more tickets on sale on Monday for an increased price.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jinjer tickets went on pre-sale and they all sold out in under 45 minutes. I tried to get tickets at the time and the web site kept timing out.

They said that they'll have more tickets on sale on Monday for an increased price.
I don’t get it. Does hot front chick equal instant popularity?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Does hot front chick equal instant popularity?
Probably the good music but I'm sure that's a factor.

They still have VIP tickets so I'm guessing they only had a few pre-sale tickets so they would sell out fast and encourage people to pay ridiculous amounts of money so they can "Say Hi Jinjer" (that's literally what it says on the VIP pass)

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
lol he was telling a story about his time with Vai. He ended up hanging a massive shit in his guitarcase or suitcase or something. He was a messed up individual in those days. He sounds a million times better live now than in that vid.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in Perth for a few days for work this week. According to the tourist rag 'What's on Perth', this is Metallica. Haha, made me laugh :D:D . Also, the answer to the question 'What's on Perth', is nothing.

SK2.jpg

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
E53C24BD-5EE3-49CE-AD40-FB65CA261EFC.jpeg
Probably the good music but I'm sure that's a factor.

They still have VIP tickets so I'm guessing they only had a few pre-sale tickets so they would sell out fast and encourage people to pay ridiculous amounts of money so they can "Say Hi Jinjer" (that's literally what it says on the VIP pass)
This dude nailed it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Omnium Gatherum track. If you ever get a chance to see these guys live, do it. Saw them at the Crowbar in front of about 100 people. They played like they were in front of 100,000 people. Amazing live show

Also, Another new Leprous track

New album from The Agonist is out and personally I think it's their best work

And here's a random chick singing Lamb of God on The Voice Germany

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard this band before but after hearing their new track it took me on a ride and I liked it a lot. Should definitely check it out. And the change at around 3:40 works in so well.

Another band I also hadn't heard before but I didn't mind their new song as well.

Monochromatic Black have a new music video out.

Last edited: