Napa or Klemmer?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Klem has been having night terrors again and needs to escape to Bondi to get away from the fish bowl in Newcastle.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Klem has been having night terrors again and needs to escape to Bondi to get away from the fish bowl in Newcastle.
that's ok, he'll be able to swap the sand in his V@g!n@ from Stockton beach sand, to Bondi Beach sand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck klemmer ,he left us with it ,Napa is a soldier he came to the club knowing we weren’t the flashiest team but wanted to aim up with young pups against the big boys and that’s something special there
Napa came to the club for more minutes and a bigger contract lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't help but think we'd have an unhappy squad with at least 2 factions if we'd kept Klemmer. Napa hasn't regularly provided the fire I hoped he would. But he's been solid at worst and seems to be a happy camper. Klemmer had provided some behind the scenes drama over TPA deals before he left which isn't an issue the club has any say over. The last thing we needed this year was a dummy spitter bitching.

Banned
Reaction score
Neither.
Both are over rated and better off elsewhere.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help but think we'd have an unhappy squad with at least 2 factions if we'd kept Klemmer. Napa hasn't regularly provided the fire I hoped he would. But he's been solid at worst and seems to be a happy camper. Klemmer had provided some behind the scenes drama over TPA deals before he left which isn't an issue the club has any say over. The last thing we needed this year was a dummy spitter bitching.
I was also expecting Napa to lay the hits. I think this is something he can improve on big time. But I agree with you about naps being a happy camper. He gets along with the boys and seems like he is enjoying himself at the dogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to see Napa just bashing blokes but I like the way that his game is evolving.. When bigger occasions arise as the team gets better I reckon we will see some more of his trademark tackles.. but hey, he's not suspended all the time... so that's a benefit

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer was only happy when he had his F.ck buddy Woods playing with us (and we were shit). He needs to get over himself. He's good for getting a few post contact metres. Never responsible for a try assist. Never dominant in defense = overrated. Napa is genuinely happy when we win. You can see the grin. With Klemmer at fulltime you wouldn't know from looking at him if we'd won or lost. Probably only cared about himself. No good for team morale. Better off without the f..kwit

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to see Napa just bashing blokes but I like the way that his game is evolving.. When bigger occasions arise as the team gets better I reckon we will see some more of his trademark tackles.. but hey, he's not suspended all the time... so that's a benefit
So you are saying he wasn’t suspended for 12 weeks like so many predicted?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm genuinely surprised haha.
yeah.. you always knew when Dylan was on the field at the Roosters.. but I thought he had a pretty solid season and I know that a lot of fans were concerned that he was going to be on the sidelines all of the time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah.. you always knew when Dylan was on the field at the Roosters.. but I thought he had a pretty solid season and I know that a lot of fans were concerned that he was going to be on the sidelines all of the time
Performances were what I expected. A lot of average games with a few decent ones. I really think him losing some weight and getting his fitness up would have a major impact on his game.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we can sum this up with, Klemmer is a wanker, while Napa seems like a genuine good bloke

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask the players who they think is a better team mate and better person
There’s a reason no one gave a fuck he left

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klem deserted the club when we needed him the most showed what a real scumbag he is guys like bobcat and jacko are real legends stuck by the club in tough times so definitely deserve the good times