Official Off-Season Injury Update

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be nice if wakeham gets on to field next season when he is fit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
BS even you said pressure on Pay to get it right 2020 and start well!

No excuses 2020: except sounds like Natboy will still offer em up :grinning:
Because two or three of you say something it doesn’t mean everyone agrees. We are still under salary cap restrictions and can’t recruit openly yet. Of course there is still pressure on Pay. He will be off contract. I’ll reserve my judgement until he is coaching on a level playing field. He must show improvement however as he did this year

Banned
Reaction score
Because two or three of you say something it doesn’t mean everyone agrees. We are still under salary cap restrictions and can’t recruit openly yet. Of course there is still pressure on Pay. He will be off contract. I’ll reserve my judgement until he is coaching on a level playing field. He must show improvement however as he did this year
Level playing field?
This ain't pre-school buddy!
You make do with what you've got!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Level playing field?
This ain't prel buddy!
You make do with what you've got!
That’s right, it’s not pre-school, it’s professional sport

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least you agree with me upon something now.
That's progress :grinning:
Haha all those posts there was bound to be something mate :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well, beyond our love for this club/team, naturally :grinning:
Haha of course. You’ve probably noticed by now I’m not on the negative Nancy doom and gloom bandwagon :grinning:

Banned
Reaction score
Haha of course. You’ve probably noticed by now I’m not on the negative Nancy doom and gloom bandwagon :grinning:
Yet are you in the airy fairy cloud residing overly optimistic group?
Or the realistic results based group?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yet are you in the airy fairy cloud residing overly optimistic group?
Or the realistic results based group?
Haha I like to think I’m in the intelligent enough to comprehend the situation we are in and not expect miracles overnight group or IETCTSWEIANEMOG for short.

I guess you could say I’m realistic but not affiliated with that Realist90 bloke? who constantly talks about blokes dicks

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I like to think I’m in the intelligent enough to comprehend the situation we are in and not expect miracles overnight group or IETCTSWEIANEMOG for short.

I guess you could say I’m realistic but not affiliated with that Realist90 bloke? who constantly talks about blokes dicks
There's the problem, we ALL think we're realistic ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did and avulsion fracture in 2 different parts of my ankle playing soccer (also fractured my tibia and fibula. Had surgery and was still in a moon boot for 3 1/2 months!! That was 3 years ago and I still can't run properly!!
I hear ya. I've done both my knees (ACL) and also my left ankle (Fractured and torn the ligaments and tendons) I did these injuries many, many years ago but I was never right after. My ankle is probably the worse one of the three and gives me hell all the time. I had to give up playing sports as i was unable to run, twist or turn properly again and was highly prone to injuries. My sporting days were pretty much done by my early 20's.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how many of these injuries will be utilised as excuses for poor performance next year, also to justify removal of players.
Good to see you back.

Don't know what you did but the Judiciary handed you a lengthy ban!

I see you're making the most of things until your next sin bin.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully everything goes well with the recovery process for everyone in our squad. We don't want our depth getting tested too early in the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
true, but you'd think that 2 full months would be more than enough time for him to catch if he's willing.. That's if its 16 weeks.. if it ends up being 12, he'll be back late November early December, if he had surgery last week
Pre season is the most crucial stage of preparation though, missed part of pre season last year and will now miss out again. Our pre seasons have also be fucking garbage the last two years so hopefully it's something the club has addressed for this coming season.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He's just trying to overcompensate.

Based on his posts, he's about as secure as a beach ball in the ocean

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's just trying to overcompensate.

Based on his posts, he's about as secure as a beach ball in the ocean
Agreed mate. I hope he’ll feel more comfortable in himself when he comes out of the closet