Update on heart operation

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
all my thought and love are being sent to Kaz in this tough time. She is a fighter and lets hope she bounces back from this very soon.
How are you travelling my bro? You are still in our thoughts too, never forget that.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

Straight from her mum...

Dr said the op was more complicated than expected, that the growth had attached itself to all of her organs! As well as part of her pancreas & all of her spleen he had to take part of her large bowel as well!

She's practically skin & bone as it is she lost 4k after her heart op, down to 55k she'll probably be down to less than 50k after this!

Many Thanks for your prayers Please keep them going, she's not out of the woods yet! Kaz talks 'tough' at times but she really is a very kind hearted person & would do any mortal thing for anyone.
Oh wow, I thought she was just going in for a standard op didn't realise it was more serious now. Poor girl. All I can do is, like everyone else here is wish for all the best and a speedy and healthy recovery. We are all behind you here @Kaz

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are you travelling my bro? You are still in our thoughts too, never forget that.
Feeling a lot better bro, the tumor in the back of my eye is now reducing which is brilliant news. Just very up and down but thats the medication and the stress . You doin ok?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feeling a lot better bro, the tumor in the back of my eye is now reducing which is brilliant news. Just very up and down but thats the medication and the stress . You doin ok?
Yeah I'm ok but I'll know more tomorrow, back to St Vincent's and all the tests I'll be doing.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'm ok but I'll know more tomorrow, back to St Vincent's and all the tests I'll be doing.
well good luck mate and I will be thinking of you. The stress of being a Doggies fan in 2019 is taking its toll. Lets hope 2020 is a better year for us all

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
well good luck mate and I will be thinking of you. The stress of being a Doggies fan in 2019 is taking its toll. Lets hope 2020 is a better year for us all
Lol damn straight brother!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
UPDATE

Kaz in being moved to the ward in an hour.

One of the pain relief IV's has a leak & she's not getting the amount she needs.

Quote from mum...

But not to worry, you can tell everyone on the kennel from me she's a Bronco supporter & she suffered enough pain last match so this is a piece of cake!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad to hear the promising result.. Fingers crossed and prayers .. May this become just a blimp in your memory

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You must have a mind of steel. Love your work
No point stressing about shit I can't change tbh.

Actually am looking forward to the stress test. I got up to 8 mins 32 seconds before my legs buckled from non use 3 days after my transplant. Highest the BPM went was 92. Legs buckled before the heart did lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No point stressing about shit I can't change tbh.

Actually am looking forward to the stress test. I got up to 8 mins 32 seconds before my legs buckled from non use 3 days after my transplant.
It's getting to the point of 'not stressing' that's remarkable.
Lol I love how you make the stress test into a personal challenge... but the 8 /9 min result was a super amazing effort.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's getting to the point of 'not stressing' that's remarkable.
Lol I love how you make the stress test into a personal challenge... but the 8 /9 min result was a super amazing effort.
Thanks sis, even my docs were shocked lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geeze. That’s a hardcore diet your on.
Get better soon, bitch.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hurry up and get better will ya, so we can give you more shit about the broncos, the milf and skeletors son lol.

P.s this is now the new broncos team song, as they love a spin on the pokies...... :p ;)

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The surgeon found 2 holes in my heart that no one knew about. So he fixed them.

Surgeon decided I was too young to have a valve replacement so did a repair.

Operation lasted about 5 hours.

Was in ICU for about a day, 6 of those hours were waiting for a bed in the cardiac ward.

I got out of hospital on Monday, 1 week after the operation.
We’ve had our run ins in the past but glad to hear you’re on the mend Kaz!

Now only if that heart surgeon of yours could instal a pacemaker in your Broncos heart rather than a pokie machine button your Broncs might actually manage to not get flogged 58 nil next semis lol

Banned
Reaction score
@Kaz I sincerely hope that when you read this in the very near future, you're well down the recovery road and enjoying the company of cute interns ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish you well.

Hopefully you will be your best soon.

I’ll try open a corker of a thread for your entertainment. :grinning: