Movie Discussion

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There making a movie about ned Kelly Clementine ford is playing a post op frying pan transtesticle bush ranger,but they are not calling them bush rangers because it's derogatory to those who wear a hairy snatch

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sadly..

As someone said..how about we change Lara Croft to Larry Croft..watch the outrage triggered!!

Just one thing Lara Croft is great..obviously a take on Indy..but got her own identity..how it should be!

@Realist90

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...even-spielberg-indiana-jones-woman/index.html
Well that actually sets the tone for it being more of a spin-off as they are changing the surname rather than first name.

I actually don't think that would be a success because the Hollywood giant franchise of a female archaeologist has already been done.

Just ask Angelina...

or sorry, I think it's Alicia...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, thanks for ruining Batman again Hollywood. Robert Pattinson will always be that Twilight *** to me, so I can't take him seriously as Batman.
Batfleck was too dark and offensive in bvs So they thought let’s bring in a vampire that sparkles in sunlight for Batman. Much less offensive.
I still can’t believe what they did with justice league

Wahesh

Reaction score
Shit, I can't believe I haven't watched a good movie in about a month (except for the few I watched at the cinema) and this is all thanks to me watching shows on Netflix. Damn. No wonder why video rental stores went belly-up in this country lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit, I can't believe I haven't watched a good movie in about a month (except for the few I watched at the cinema) and this is all thanks to me watching shows on Netflix. Damn. No wonder why video rental stores went belly-up in this country lol.
Last good movie I watched was John Wick III

Wahesh

Reaction score
Last good movie I watched was John Wick III
I've seen the first 2 but didn't really want to go to the cinema to watch the 3rd. Last 2 I saw were The Lion King and Hobbs & Shaw.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've seen the first 2 but didn't really want to go to the cinema to watch the 3rd. Last 2 I saw were The Lion King and Hobbs & Shaw.
Oh I loved the Lion King too....obviously lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a quality movie not some over the top Hollywood shit just a good old fucking movie like shawshank quality

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a quality movie not some over the top Hollywood shit just a good old fucking movie like shawshank quality
These movies are unfortunately few and far between. Seems to be more money in superheroes and effing Fast and Furious movies.

Wahesh

Reaction score
These movies are unfortunately few and far between. Seems to be more money in superheroes and effing Fast and Furious movies.
Effing Fast and Furious movies? Stats don't lie, money talks. If people spend their money watching these movies world-wide then good on them. They do so freely.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Effing Fast and Furious movies? Stats don't lie, money talks. If people spend their money watching these movies world-wide then good on them. They do so freely.
Never said they can't. But Southy has wished for quality film, with good acting, maybe some character development and a storyline.

You literally proved my point :grinning:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shawshank quality is a tall order, but depends on what you're after I guess, Something new or old school.

Movies I recommend are

Shallow grave (1994)
Bone Tomahawk (2015)
Talk radio (1988)
Once upon a time in America (1984)
Oldboy (2003 original w subs, not the spike lee remake)
The deer hunter (1978)

Nothing really new on that list, and you've probably seen some of them but they don't make them like they used to