Other News Source Andrew McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we can forget about signing a hooker after signing Katoa. We'll be developing JMK. I'd say our next signing will be an outside back or maybe two.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol hell no even we could have scored a point sunday talk about making up the numbers eh lol

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously don’t watch any footy if you think he can offer anything to any team.
He is absolute garbage
Yeah what would I know....
I’m actually a Titans supporter, with the Sharkies being my second fav team.
Go Jets!!!

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/e...b/news-story/f7419adcdc29e902d6e6708b35e773a1
Eyewitnesses confirmed Broncos players Matt Gillett, Andrew McCullough, Payne Haas, David Fifita, Corey Oates and Anthony Milford were all at Harpoon Harry’s hotel near Sydney’s Oxford Street until late on Saturday night.

No, but I am sure with his penchant for the pokies the night before a big game he would love to come to Belmore and utilise the facilities of the club...
With Pricey as head of footy ops, he’ll have a great mentor in chasing the Cleopatra jackpot!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would actually be a good pickup for the Titans

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 year contract with JMK coming off the bench.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
macca will stay in qld most likely at the titans if media reports are correct

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/e...b/news-story/f7419adcdc29e902d6e6708b35e773a1
Eyewitnesses confirmed Broncos players Matt Gillett, Andrew McCullough, Payne Haas, David Fifita, Corey Oates and Anthony Milford were all at Harpoon Harry’s hotel near Sydney’s Oxford Street until late on Saturday night.

No, but I am sure with his penchant for the pokies the night before a big game he would love to come to Belmore and utilise the facilities of the club...
Haas and Fifita were at the pokies? Then who was the "young forward" who got all angry about these players being out late?

Oh, and add another No to the McCullough option.

Actually add three...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Him and Jack Bird, why would we want another clubs' unwanteds?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that's the best idea I've herd for a long time, playing the pokies would contribute to our Leagues club profits. I'd say sign him up before another club does.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Him and Jack Bird, why would we want another clubs' unwanteds?
Worked out well for Dwz so far.

I get what your saying. Fuck no to McCullough but I’d consider a fair few of Brisbane’s for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.