Did Iran do it?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon so, drop a few bombs and make em say sorry.
The Ignorant dogs are out to upset everybody for a bit of mischief.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pre 2000. Iraq, Libya and Iran did not sell oil in US dollars.

In 2019. Iran does not sell oil in US dollars.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest exporters of oil to the US. The US have had military installations in Saudi Arabia since the early 90s. They have prevented many attacks on Saudi oil fields. Now an attack happens with indication no defenses were activated.

Hmmmmm.....

At this point its irrelevant. The US want war (and iranian oil)

Yet again the US will destabilise a region, cause millions of deaths for advancement of its empire.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pre 2000. Iraq, Libya and Iran did not sell oil in US dollars.

In 2019. Iran does not sell oil in US dollars.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest exporters of oil to the US. The US have had military installations in Saudi Arabia since the early 90s. They have prevented many attacks on Saudi oil fields. Now an attack happens with indication no defenses were activated.

Hmmmmm.....

At this point its irrelevant. The US want war (and iranian oil)

Yet again the US will destabilise a region, cause millions of deaths for advancement of its empire.
Fuck em, take their oil and trash the joint, show em who's boss.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck em, take their oil and trash the joint, show em who's boss.
Yes.... fuk the millions of innocent people!!!! We are proud white people!!! Hail Hitler!!!

"Thoughts go out to someone going through something so massive in their life, hope all goes well."

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes.... fuk the millions of innocent people!!!! We are proud white people!!! Hail Hitler!!!
Yeah they can blame their ignorant Government for starting war and having military infrastructure and equipment wiped out without targeting civillians.
Who the fuck are they to arrest Aussie tourists and international oil freighters?
Pigs

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this thread a comedy act
It’s funny as hell haha

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah they can blame their ignorant Government for starting war and having military infrastructure and equipment wiped out without targeting civillians.
Who the fuck are they to arrest Aussie tourists and international oil freighters?
Pigs
Lol mate, look at who amd how your own government detains people before you point the finger at others.

I won't go into middle-eastern politics with you.

Don't just read the daily telegraph or watch fox news bobdog. Life over there isn't all goodies and baddies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Iranian Government is in a lot of shit, fuck with international shipping, tourists and Saudi oil and 'Boom!' Mudder fuckers dead everywhere..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Iranian Government is in a lot of shit, fuck with international shipping, tourists and Saudi oil and 'Boom!' Mudder fuckers dead everywhere..
"Thoughts go out to someone going through something so massive in their life, hope all goes well."

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just saying they have some questions to answer as that regime is bulldozing its way through international relations running the risk of wrath.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saying they have some questions to answer as that regime is bulldozing its way through international relations running the risk of wrath.
Whether Iran did it or not.... its irrelevant. It's irrelevent to the stake holders.

But i bet the US will definately put on its police hat on and intervene with the might of its military to protect the people and peace in the region. I bet you the Rohingya, the kurdish, the nuer, yazidis, dafuris, central african republic or the Yemins could say the same.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whether Iran did it or not.... its irrelevant. It's irrelevent to the stake holders.

But i bet the US will definately put on its police hat on and intervene with the might of its military to protect the people and peace in the region. I bet you the Rohingya, the kurdish, the nuer, yazidis, dafuris, central african republic or the Yemins could say the same.
Affecting international oil output will eventually affect up the price of everything, the world hates that, sorry about the Kurdish refugee's, it would be nice to see all militant bullies executed but right now I wanna see Iran's bullies hurt.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Iran flight 655 America illegaly in Iranian waters took down a passenger plane 66 kids on board
images.jpeg-10.jpg

Here's some dead children tied up in the water
After bush lied on various occasions his final comments on the matter
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."
Then the captain of the warship got a medal .
In short I wouldn't trust America on anything

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Iran flight 655 America illegaly in Iranian waters took down a passenger plane 66 kids on board
View attachment 11381
Here's some dead children tied up in the water
After bush lied on various occasions his final comments on the matter
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."
Then the captain of the warship got a medal .
In short I wouldn't trust America on anything
But..... America.... Fuck yeah!!!! Heros of the world!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they did, I dont thing we need to get involved yet. The Saudis are more then capable of defending themselves.