Update on heart operation

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos got smashed by the eels. Like rape culture smashed

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys, Kaz is undergoing pancreas surgery plus they have to remove her spleen. Not keyhole, full surgery.

Her mum told me to inform you guys and asked for thoughts and prayers no matter what you believe or don't believe.

I'll will pass on updates as I get them.
Fuck me

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh @Kaz , thinking about you, you poor bugger..Wishing you a very speedy recovery..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear. We love ya Kaz.. all the best :innocent:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi guys, Kaz is undergoing pancreas surgery plus they have to remove her spleen. Not keyhole, full surgery.

Her mum told me to inform you guys and asked for thoughts and prayers no matter what you believe or don't believe.

I'll will pass on updates as I get them.
Wow.... :upset::upset::upset:

I know that this will have hit you hard Assassin as you class her as a sister.

Our thoughts and prayers helped you through the hard times, so all I can do is channel those towards her and pray that she makes a full recovery. I don't care what her selection of footy team is she is a fellow kenneller and as such a family member. All my love Kaz to you and your family, come back soon.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The surgeon found 2 holes in my heart that no one knew about. So he fixed them.

Surgeon decided I was too young to have a valve replacement so did a repair.

Operation lasted about 5 hours.

Was in ICU for about a day, 6 of those hours were waiting for a bed in the cardiac ward.

I got out of hospital on Monday, 1 week after the operation.
Best of luck with your recovery! How re you tracking along? Sunday arvo definitely wouldn't have helped. Hoe you missed that game! Lol
All the best kaz.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thoughts go out to someone going through something so massive in their life, hope all goes well.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All the very best for your speedy recovery Kaz...pre-season is gonna be bad enough and now to find out there's a delay on your succinct ;) footy posts! ... Get ya self organised and back on here stirring us up. Hope you're feeling up to it soon matey :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thoughts are with Kaz. She's tough as nails though (she's a Broncos supporter on a Bulldogs forum. Doesn't get much tougher than that), so I'm sure she'll pull come out of the surgery stronger than ever.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
UPDATE

Straight from her mum...

Dr said the op was more complicated than expected, that the growth had attached itself to all of her organs! As well as part of her pancreas & all of her spleen he had to take part of her large bowel as well!

She's practically skin & bone as it is she lost 4k after her heart op, down to 55k she'll probably be down to less than 50k after this!

Many Thanks for your prayers Please keep them going, she's not out of the woods yet! Kaz talks 'tough' at times but she really is a very kind hearted person & would do any mortal thing for anyone.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks for the update brother!

Kaz you can pull through this, thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep fighting.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
UPDATE

Straight from her mum...

Dr said the op was more complicated than expected, that the growth had attached itself to all of her organs! As well as part of her pancreas & all of her spleen he had to take part of her large bowel as well!

She's practically skin & bone as it is she lost 4k after her heart op, down to 55k she'll probably be down to less than 50k after this!

Many Thanks for your prayers Please keep them going, she's not out of the woods yet! Kaz talks 'tough' at times but she really is a very kind hearted person & would do any mortal thing for anyone.
Fuck that sounds bad hopefully she can make a full recovery and be back sooner.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I sent her mum a link to this thread so she can see the support that Kaz has.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all my thought and love are being sent to Kaz in this tough time. She is a fighter and lets hope she bounces back from this very soon.