Revenge on Inconsiderate Car Parkers

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Particularly like the trolly/ziptie combo; simple, efficient, frustrating and without damage!!

I haven't driven for 4 years now ... don't miss parking situations in the slightest.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Particularly like the trolly/ziptie combo; simple, efficient, frustrating and without damage!!

I haven't driven for 4 years now ... don't miss parking situations in the slightest.
I'm gonna start keeping zipties in my car now lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to live in a very narrow one way street with not a lot of parking options (Heighway Avenue Croydon), and occasionally, people would try to squeeze in between my driveway and the neighbors. Anything over a Suzuki Swift would never fit. Generally i was pretty understanding if someone parked slightly over my driveway, as i knew there were'n ta lot of option, but sometime you would get a full on dickhead who would force you do a bit of gutter jumping to get in and out.

One day, i put a note on a hilux "nice parking cuntmuscle". Ok, not my finest hour. But he never did it again.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I swear if anyone did this to my car and I caught them I will be up for murder charges. Sometimes I have no choice but to park as quickly as I can so I could get to a toilet before I shit my pants.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think some of chose are angry wives dishing out revenge on their husbands.... particularly the pickaxe in the bonnet..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The trolley one would be bloody classic to come out an see :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: even if it was done to you, love it !!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, our next door neighbours are a block of 10 townhouses , on bin night they would all move their cars from the front of their place to mine so I'd just put one bin on either side of their cars.. Dumb fucks

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, our next door neighbours are a block of 10 townhouses , on bin night they would all move their cars from the front of their place to mine so I'd just put one bin on either side of their cars.. Dumb fucks
...and the awards for Miss Passive Aggressive goes to... YOU! xD

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
that happens every week at my place, i usually move all of the bins from in front of the kerb to in front of this one guys car.

He rages so much about it, but he doesn't know it's me because i do it late :grinning:

Banned
Reaction score
that happens every week at my place, i usually move all of the bins from in front of the kerb to in front of this one guys car.

He rages so much about it, but he doesn't know it's me because i do it late :grinning:
Oh, we know ;)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't see what the parking problem is in the first one, the one with the shopping trolleys.

Some of the other parking jobs need to be taken out and shot

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always carry a valve removal cap for people that shit you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Inconsiderate car parkers?

You just summed up Bankstown.

A lot of inconsiderate drivers on these roads.
Early I had a hectic in his parents bmw road raging behind me on Horsley drive, so I gave him the bird and then I threw the last piece of my quater pounder out the window at him!
And then I got honkey road rage and showed him who the real king of the Horsley drive is!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Inconsiderate car parkers?

You just summed up Bankstown.

A lot of inconsiderate drivers on these roads.
Early I had a hectic in his parents bmw road raging behind me on Horsley drive, so I gave him the bird and then I threw the last piece of my quater pounder out the window at him!
And then I got honkey road rage and showed him who the real king of the Horsley drive is!
I can't believe you did that!

Why would you waste a bit of your burger? Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe you did that!

Why would you waste a bit of your burger? Lol
I was in two minds but in the end the sacrifice had to be made.

Don’t like to waste food but he was pissing me off!
Arrogant p plater.

Best one was when I was with a group of friends about to exit the M4.
My friend was driving, this guy whose house mate worked at Woolworths liquor and used to get this simpleton to knock off cases of alcohol and we had 2 cases sitting in the car with a carload of us.

This is a Saturday morning about 2am and out of nowhere this drunken lunatic comes flying up behind, all over the place, honking us and almost hitting into us!
Exits the M4 next to us, he was completely hammered! No idea how he made it all the way from where he did in that state?

We are both stopped at a red light and we all gave him what for?
He was gone, he couldn’t even momentarily sober up to see we were a full carload of guys and his life may of been in immediate danger?

I reminded the guy driving of all the free alcohol we had sitting there and said “hey this guy is already well over the limit, maybe we should give him another drink”?

The lights changed and he blocked him in behind us where two lanes turn to one lane and started lobbing bottles out the window back at him!

The drunken prick heard me say let’s give him another drink.
If I think back? I even raised a bottle before the lights went green and grinned at him with it?

Moral of the story don’t create unnecessary road rage no matter what state of mind you’re in!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A women parked in my bosses spot a few weeks back.

this carpark is only accessible via your finger print, somehow she got in and parks in my bosses spot, so he parked her in, she had no way of getting out.

As i leave at about 5:15 there is this chick standing in font of her car looking so pissed, i casually said, oh is that your car, you parked in my bosses spot, this is his number, call him and he'll come out.

She rages at me like nothing else, then said look darling it's a first world problem isn't it?

My boss was about to leave and i texted him and told him to wait, He waited until about 5:40 and then casually went to his car and gave her a serve.

She still parks in that carpark but she doesn't come near our spots now