Opinion How good is Brisbane

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that Kaz has been very quiet since we smashed the donkeys?
Whats her take on all of this?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that is the case and we know she has had health issues, I hope she is okay.

No matter who she supports she is a valued member of this forum and I wish her well.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no wasnt payne, plus he very unlikely to leave brisbane
Haas probably will stay but I doubt he’ll be happy earning $500k/year for the next 4 years. He could be earning double his current salary

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If broncos have a fire sale is there anyone you'd want?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bronx supporters' pride hurting like a mutherfucka right now!! Hahahaha All I can say is from all of us here in Belmore SUCK SHIT!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If that is the case and we know she has had health issues, I hope she is okay.

No matter who she supports she is a valued member of this forum and I wish her well.
If true wish her well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just for the record...

Not only was this the Broncos biggest ever loss, but it was also the biggest loss in finals history :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I remember I was in Europe in '09 when they lost to Canberra. I was sitting at an internet cafe and went on NRL.com - I nearly fell off the chair when I saw the score. I never thought that I'd see them lose by a bigger scoreline. I was wrong... and how. Parramatta could've cracked the 60 point barrier, and gotten close to 70 had the conversions been more accurate.

upload_2019-9-17_7-30-26.png

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos Pokies Blow Up
Investigation Launched Into Senior Players
5 minutes ago

Plenty has been speculated upon regarding potential cultural issues at Red Hill in the last 48 hours following the fallout from the Broncos record 58-0 loss to Parramatta in Sunday’s Elimination Final.

Numerous club greats have already expressed their disappointment since the Sunday’s embarrassing defeat at Bankwest Stadium.

Coach Anthony Seibold had already stated that the club will conduct a top-to-bottom review in his post-game press conference and many more are searching for answers following the insipid display.

However, details are now emerging as to what could have contributed to such a performance.

The Rush Hour with Dobbo can now report that eight senior players had broken curfew on Saturday night and were out at Harpoon & Harry Hotel in Surry Hills in Sydney’s East playing the pokies until Midnight.

It is believed that no coaching staff were aware of the player’s movements.

The club is now fully aware of the incident and will immediately launch a full-scale investigation

The Broncos only scraped into the finals in 2019 with the worst for-and-against in the top eight and were eliminated in the first week for the second consecutive year.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Broncos Pokies Blow Up
Investigation Launched Into Senior Players
5 minutes ago

Plenty has been speculated upon regarding potential cultural issues at Red Hill in the last 48 hours following the fallout from the Broncos record 58-0 loss to Parramatta in Sunday’s Elimination Final.

Numerous club greats have already expressed their disappointment since the Sunday’s embarrassing defeat at Bankwest Stadium.

Coach Anthony Seibold had already stated that the club will conduct a top-to-bottom review in his post-game press conference and many more are searching for answers following the insipid display.

However, details are now emerging as to what could have contributed to such a performance.

The Rush Hour with Dobbo can now report that eight senior players had broken curfew on Saturday night and were out at Harpoon & Harry Hotel in Surry Hills in Sydney’s East playing the pokies until Midnight.

It is believed that no coaching staff were aware of the player’s movements.

The club is now fully aware of the incident and will immediately launch a full-scale investigation

The Broncos only scraped into the finals in 2019 with the worst for-and-against in the top eight and were eliminated in the first week for the second consecutive year.
What's the mood like in your joint at the moment after that embarrassing loss? I bet you're tickled pink though that you're a doggies fan :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the mood like in your joint at the moment after that embarrassing loss? I bet you're tickled pink though that you're a doggies fan :grinning:
My two colleagues are literally just having a heated discussion about how its mostly Wayne Bennett's fault.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my brothers is a Broncos fan and the other is a Storm fan. Both have gone awfully quiet the past few days. I seem to be the only one of us having quite an enjoyable week :grinning:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet none of them won on the pokies either ....we will see how quick they handle there shit behind closed doors all my work colleagues majority of them bronco supporters have been quiet they can’t even jump on the lions band wagon

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a really poor look for the Broncos considering the week they just had... what's worse, they were not flying coming into week 1 of the finals --> they were in 8th spot with a losing record and had conceded 30 points to us when we were averaging a bit over 12 points per game for the rest of the 24 games this year

I think the Broncos should approach the Titans and Ash Taylor about him returning to the Broncos on a much reduced contract (at least initially)… from memory, they only let him go because they already had Hunt and Milford in the halves and were banking on the Nikorima brothers... I think Taylor would be the best version of himself as a player at the Broncos and would potentially solve the halfback conundrum... Milford back to five eighth and he has to know his stocks have fallen a lot recently and he won't command big, big money on his next contract unless he shapes up fitness wise and recaptures some good form... Isaako or Bird at fullback, Turpin at hooker, with Boyd and McCullough phased out as best as possible... when you then add the likes of Staggs, Oates, Haas, Fifita, Ofengaue, Pangai, Flegler etc., you have a potential contender to win it all... if Boyd does not want to leave or retire early, then you want to work on his motivation (ie. he really looked like he didn't give a f*%# for much of this year) and conditioning over the off season and move him back to fullback and try to get out of the terrible Bird contract

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brisbane who???

Was soo good seeing them get an ass whipping :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: