What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched Bill Burr Paper Tiger. Fuck I love that funny ****.
Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle are probably my two favorite comedians going around. Love how they just say how it is without worrying who they offend.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
2 episodes left each of I-Land and Stranger Things. I-Land is seriously sick lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 episodes left each of I-Land and Stranger Things. I-Land is seriously sick lol.
I-Land is pretty good. It does wrap it up really quickly though and it feels like they left some things too open but I still enjoyed it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I-Land is pretty good. It does wrap it up really quickly though and it feels like they left some things too open but I still enjoyed it.
Yeah the end of episode 5 (where Taylor is on that island) is damn graphic. Seeing her knuckle bones move like and hearing her scream was a turn off lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I'm catching up on Preacher. How good is the bondage fight scene? Now my favourite fight scene.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I'm catching up on Preacher. How good is the bondage fight scene? Now my favourite fight scene.

Fkn lol loved it.

PS I'm up to ep8, all I'm going to mention is "tap" lol
Dammit. Another non-Netflix show. I'm going to finish Stranger Things and I-Land within the next 2 days, so I'll need to look for something. I'm actually leaning towards Glow.

How much is Stan and Amazon Prime per month? $10?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dammit. Another non-Netflix show. I'm going to finish Stranger Things and I-Land within the next 2 days, so I'll need to look for something. I'm actually leaning towards Glow.

I think so. The 4k package is I think 15 bucks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Stan is $10, Steam is $6.99

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dammit. This is what I get for having two conversations at once. Amazon. I meant Amazon.
Shit that’s pretty cheap. You must have all 3 then - Netflix, Stan and AP. Maybe more lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just started watching titans. Why is there a black guy In a pink wig? And why is a 150cm 45kg female saving her over 6 foot 100Kg+ bf. And why is demon bitch so offended by hunters legally hunting. I’m already finding it hard to get through the series lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just started watching titans. Why is there a black guy In a pink wig? And why is a 150cm 45kg female saving her over 6 foot 100Kg+ bf. And why is demon bitch so offended by hunters legally hunting. I’m already finding it hard to get through the series lol
Na it's a decent series, second half of the season is better.