Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Malla

Reaction score
Poor Lewis
Puts in a great performance and still gets rubbished lol

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis just needs to find a running game and he is an elite half. Being a threat at the line is necessary at NRL level so he needs to find that but I thought he was a great foil for foran because he didn't just sit back and let foran do all of the game play or kicking. He is far from shit Watch the kick he does for the try. That was a great heads up play.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
posts like this reminds me that we didnt see much in Thurston when he was this age, we all know how that ended.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
posts like this reminds me that we didnt see much in Thurston when he was this age, we all know how that ended.
It’s not even comparable, you can’t say this for every single shit half that comes into the team. Some just show from the get go they have nothing like Lewis.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos losing by 58 also further proves the anomaly that was Lewis last weekend. They were horrible marking up as I said and he was gifted the tries on a platter

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of us did see talent in Thurston and it's obvious Lewis isn't anywhere near his class as a half. I hope he improves and reaches the heights others see for him but I can't see a half with a poor running game and average passing being our future.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many games has he played lol? 24... much of those in a team who weren't giving him much to work with... I think it was Matty Johns who said that it can take a half up to 50 games to really establish themselves in the position at the top level... facts are that we are a better team when he is there, and have a better win rate.. I know a lot of that is because of his defence, but the attack will improve

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong in having an opinion,but his opinion and yours is way of the mark,judging by the responses to date,the only dick heads on here are you and your stupid mate.
And now you too are a fuck wit cause u just did the same thing i did. So what makes u better ? Welcome
And who is my stupid mate. I dont have mates, people slow me down.
I was just giving blind people like yourself, the eyes too see the club has ear marked cogger and waheham. Lewis will have to step it up to keep them at bay.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong in having an opinion,but his opinion and yours is way of the mark,judging by the responses to date,the only dick heads on here are you and your stupid mate.
So now anyone that agrees with marley in any way. Are now mates.
Yes our opinions are different to his and i was pulling him up with the agressiveness he was using.
U had no opinion at all just looking to cause shit. Fuck off back into your hole.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now you too are a fuck wit cause u just did the same thing i did. So what makes u better ? Welcome
And who is my stupid mate. I dont have mates, people slow me down.
I was just giving blind people like yourself, the eyes too see the club has ear marked cogger and waheham. Lewis will have to step it up to keep them at bay.
No point arguing with retards

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now anyone that agrees with marley in any way. Are now mates.
Yes our opinions are different to his and i was pulling him up with the agressiveness he was using.
U had no opinion at all just looking to cause shit. Fuck off back into your hole.
Judging by your responses,I hit nerve,I dint think u had any

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis has alot to work on. Bog average AT BEST

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He needs to bulk up and play lock. His defence is epic
This.
It’s be nice to have a lock like norton, who could do more than hit the ball up. As an added bonus, we’d be able to let a more gifted attacker play half.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos losing by 58 also further proves the anomaly that was Lewis last weekend. They were horrible marking up as I said and he was gifted the tries on a platter
Nah, Broncos lost by 58 because we mentally screwed them by touching them up the week before.

This thread really is shit and and a Mexican standoff anyway. Those that don't like Lewis as a player are not about to change their minds and neither are his supporters.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t be slower than the props we’ve been playing at lock for the last 10 years?
He is, have you seen him run? I think even Tolman’s got him covered, defenses would love to see him coming towards them in the middle

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is already showing some promising signs. He occasionally goes right to the line before passing and draws players in. I can see Foz is working with him and guiding him. Give him next season with a full off season to train at 7 and also play there from the get go. I think we will see some improvement.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lewis plays for the broncos they lose that game 112-0