WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh dear. So much for the mail about Brittain. Katoa is dead ordinary and would be a waste of a squad spot.

How do they somehow replace Lichaa with someone who is just as bad?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh dear. So much for the mail about Brittain. Katoa is dead ordinary and would be a waste of a squad spot.

How do they somehow replace Lichaa with someone who is just as bad?
This is still a rumour, right?

For me it's smart by club putting our name.to X amount of players so no one knows our Target. Look what happened with Api ....

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is someone else thats talking to the dogs and within a week will make a decision. I doubt this is true. Im not going to say anything just yet apart from id be surprised if this is true

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is still a rumour, right?

For me it's smart by club putting our name.to X amount of players so no one knows our Target. Look what happened with Api ....
It is. I hope it's just that. Still, it's concerning that in two years of the new regime they haven't sorted the hooker situation out and now we're being linked to Reserve Grade scraps like Katoa.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol garbage signing. We defenitely need another hooker in the squad but signings like this are unacceptable. He isn't competent enough to do the basic job at NRL level and will only chew through valuable minutes in reserves that could be better used for our youth coming through.
Coming from the man that made the statement,Lachlan Lewis,the worst player to ever play for our club,it's obvious you know nothing.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not what I expected but if true welcome to the Dogs.

Can't believe people are saying they would rather keep Lichaa.

Obvious my wish of seeing Lewis play hooker is not happening.

Therefore I hope he thrives and starts in front of JMK.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is someone else thats talking to the dogs and within a week will make a decision. I doubt this is true. Im not going to say anything just yet apart from id be surprised if this is true
Levi, Brittain or Egan ?

Is it possibly the club will sign 2 hookers in the offseason?

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of all available options we end up with Sione Katoa. That is fucking dreadful.

I'd rather just keep Lichaa for another season.
Wash your mouth out... The main thing I like about this signing is it confirms we never have to see that plonker in our colours again.

This kid is a thousand times better than Lichaa...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't even call him capable, he has been awful everytime I seen him play.
I watched him run around last week for the panthers reserves team in a Ccup final, he was rubbish but his a rake and we need a cheapy and we need to be patient for another year.

Hopefully JMK can become a solid 80min hooker because it looks like he's our only hope in the 9 atm..

Last edited:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Levi, Brittain or Egan ?

Is it possibly the club will sign 2 hookers in the offseason?
Not levi, Watson. He wants to be a permanent hooker and with brailey coming he is considering his options

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m fricken over our pathetic bargain buys

Why can’t we sign either a gun or young 18 year old superstar

We keep missing out on both
We tryed they all rejected us, the St George kid elected to play back up to Granville at the Cowboys over starting for us.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If ture, I think this is a good signing.

If King improves as much next season as he has for each of the past 2 seasons, we have a good player on our hands.

At his best this Penrith kid is a very good attacking 9. Could add some real impact off the bench.