Opinion How good is Brisbane

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been better if it were anyone but the fucking filthy eels giving them an almighty arse pumping. I hate seeing them win and their players gaining confidence.

I hope melbourne crush them next week
Nah, I hate Melbourne even more than I hate Parra.
It would make me so happy to see those wankers knocked out in straight sets after getting minor premiers :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I generally believe a coach's position should not - cannot - be determined on any one performance

but the Broncos performance against the Eels was just that bad, it defies belief... I cannot think of a worse finals performance

Siebold's position as Broncos coach has to be questioned

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I generally believe a coach's position should not - cannot - be determined on any one performance

but the Broncos performance against the Eels was just that bad, it defies belief... I cannot think of a worse finals performance

Siebold's position as Broncos coach has to be questioned
Don't discount their performance against us the week prior. Over 80 points conceded in two games - for a top eight team?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't discount their performance against us the week prior. Over 80 points conceded in two games - for a top eight team?
in truth, and unless there is an injury crisis, any season the Broncos finish outside the top 4 they are underachieving IMO... they just have so many advantages and so 2019 as a whole is disappointing and that reflects poorly on Siebold

but a 58-0 loss in a finals game is a sackable result for a coach, regardless of what happened before in the season

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Wendell and Brent read saying hays off to the dogs yesterday? Said it shows the dogs aren’t far off the eels considering we beat hthem em and the broncos . We should be proud look at our team and what we achieved . So happy to be a dogs supporter now I can see is on the up. Also made my Sunday seeing the bronchokes have another loss considering how many teams got dudded by their ref calls . They are a myth who don’t win outside Suncorp stafium

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at broncos training last wednesday there was a few big dust ups between players where they had to be separated, most very unhappy with 3 players not having a go, the majority of players would be happy if these 3 left the club

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Wendell and Brent read saying hays off to the dogs yesterday? Said it shows the dogs aren’t far off the eels considering we beat hthem em and the broncos . We should be proud look at our team and what we achieved . So happy to be a dogs supporter now I can see is on the up. Also made my Sunday seeing the bronchokes have another loss considering how many teams got dudded by their ref calls . They are a myth who don’t win outside Suncorp stafium
Who's off to the dogs?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at broncos training last wednesday there was a few big dust ups between players where they had to be separated, most very unhappy with 3 players not having a go, the majority of players would be happy if these 3 left the club
Can you elaborate?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seibold has clearly lost the sheds... but I honestly don't blame the guy for getting rid of some of the players that he moved on.. the remaining players need to stop being a bunch of sooks and get on with it.. shit happens

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
players have had enough of no leadership, training poorly, fucking around at training, one young forward had enough of it, a very broken divided team
As in who got in to a dust up and who the players are?
I mean surely it must be Boyd involved somewhere, the guy must be taking the piss cause his daddy got moved on, but its all quite interesting and funny.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
players have had enough of no leadership, training poorly, fucking around at training, one young forward had enough of it, a very broken divided team
I hope that young forward is Payne Haas, I also hope SBW has given him some words to leave Brisbane and come down to us with how strong religion is to Haas one can dream right lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I commented on the forum about the game vs Brisbane last round. When they walked off the field at ANZ they were already beaten the following week( round one of semis) .

We may not have had the best season but we can take comfort in the fact that we had a say in their performance. That and the fact that there are a lot of unhappy campers up North who need to give the game away. Well and good to rely on the experience in the side but when that experience play like they have this year it shows that the club needs a good clean out....
Check out the headlines north of the border...

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/broncos

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope that young forward is Payne Haas, I also hope SBW has given him some words to leave Brisbane and come down to us with how strong religion is to Haas one can dream right lol
no wasnt payne, plus he very unlikely to leave brisbane