Dear Lynn Anderson

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't argue with any of these points. The grey rules were created to give the referees more ability to sway the outcome of games as far as I can see. The bunker hasn't helped at all. It's a big part of why the fans are walking away from the game. Once upon a time you could watch a game and know when something should be penalized. Now you watch and question how the referees will interpret a situation that looks like a penalty.

It's not all that often that I see a game where the 10m is adjudicated evenly anymore. It generally takes about 2 sets of six to decide which team will get all the decisions in their favor. Despite the speed of the play the ball, some teams have the defence in their face before they get level with the markers in attack, while the opposite teams defensive line gets 'hold' calls till the offense is 2-3m past the point of the play the ball. It is a pretty huge momentum swinger. To add to it, if it's not giving the favoured team enough advantage, they'll blow 4th tackle penalties for nothing.

I'm finding it harder to watch football than ever before. Ten years ago I could watch any match and name 99% of the players on both teams. I can do that with the Bulldogs now, but I generally don't see enough football outside of our games to recognise half our opponents players.

As far as juniors goes. We saw how highly the head of the game places that as a priority when he decided to slash our spending on junior development since other clubs might poach some of ours. The record sponsorship deal was supposed to allow the NRL to put money into grassroots football. Country areas are struggling to keep teams afloat these days.

As fans there should be avenues for having the management of our game ousted when they're obviously incompetent. They couldn't do a worse job if they were being paid to sabotage the game.
Spot on.i would watch most games years ago but now I’ll just watch on commercial breaks unless it’s the dogs.your right tpa’s are a farce! And the nrl says it wants a level playing field?
Referees are intimidated by clubs and I think the nrl have an agenda to make these interstate clubs successful.
Video ref is a farce,referees can call one thing one week then the next it’s different.
I’d be happy to scrap the 10mtr and go back to 5mtr and interchanges back to four.
This brought your backs into the game as forwards tire.
Wingers are 90-100 kgs these days.when footy was the best wingers were 80kgs.
I could go on but too many to list.nrl is in trouble if they don’t fix some major issues.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A real competition would sanction this joke of a club
It's a joke of a competition !!!
Supporting a joke of a team !!!
Bring back Rugby League out with the National Rorters League !!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Precisely how I feel
The administrators are nothing short of corrupt puppets.
And the majority of TV commentators are clowns trying to fit in the circus that rugby league has become
As a radical one eyed rugby league fan that couldn't care or even refused to watch news about other sports find that only my passion for Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs keeps me interested !!!
Serious? You don’t like other sports like women’s beach volley ball? You’re missing out brother

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here is how the Rorters do it...
Every year The Rorters call for invitation only fans night made up of many business people who are associates of Politis,
Under the pretence of no connection to their Rorters club they commit to players sponsorships and call it TPA payments !
The National Rorting League closes its eyes and pretend it's not happening !!!
Sad joke...C
laiming importance for an even competition :rage:

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thats a fact, I know of one retired Rooster player saying he had over $70k in a floor safe from happy "supporters".

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me thinks the tin foil is wrapped a bit too tight in this thread.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the roosters have to pull and links to bring in very wealthy people to partake in rich 3rd party deals. wealth follows wealth uncle nick hangs in the big end of town and attracts the big dollars to the club

it would be very hard to attract big wealth to the club when we are lacking marque players and no recent premierships

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What is Lynn supposed to do?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah.... uncle nick is in need of sodimising............. SBW enjoyed the old tongue punch to uncle nicks fart box. Rip and a tear !!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I know brother, sometimes we fall to temptation, thank goodness for the confessional
Have had to go their myself occasionally in my young days, but at 75 I've lost all interest in beautiful women.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We can't fuck with uncle Nick, actually no one can! He's the one that runs the NRL! Just hope he retires really, really, really SOON!!!
Who gives a toss? He's a billionaire. Let him win so the Roosters can win the NRL Premier's reward of $400,000.

$400,000 - that'll make this billionaire happy, surely.