Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So good watching broncos getting pumped Lmao

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos are lucky Moses has kicked Shyte today...copping it royally!

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra are the finals dark horse.

Calling it now - Parramatta vs Canberra grand final. Who will break the drought?
You off your head?
So the Eels are going to beat the Storm in Melbourne then the Roosters at the SCG the following week?
LOL

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You off your head?
So the Eels are going to beat the Storm in Melbourne then the Roosters at the SCG the following week?
LOL
Maybe mate maybe lol.. if they can bring this same free flowing footy then they have a big chance to do so.. based on right now form lol.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You off your head?
LOL
lol just day dreaming, all this does is highlight how shit the Broncos are. They had no place being in the finals.

Bulldogs VS Parra would of been a sell out today. Always good laugh watching Qld keep falling down their ladder can’t waut to make it 3 from 3 next year in origin to and then for the whinging it needs to be scraped from up there start

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yup.. and para are better than the roosters and storm, playing like this in this form right now !!!
I’m not sure thst is true. The roosters belted a much better side on Friday night and Parra are a much better side at home. Even if their best is better, they aren’t consistent enough, imo.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m in rare tipping form so hopefully it continues in the finals.
Having successfully tipped Souths last week to beat the Roosters, I’m confident of it turning around in the finals.
In fact I think the Roosters will be way too strong
Parramatta will eliminate Brisbane
Cronulla will easily defeat Manly
I couldn’t split Melbourne & Canberra. If there is going to be an upset in the first week. This match will see it.
You were looking like a genius except fuckin Des rained on your party.. ..

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters are 100% going thru to the gf. The extra week off does wonders for teams and you'll see that freshness in the last 20 minutes of the prelim. Just gotta hope the green machine can fluke it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is just getting better and better, cmon 50-0 lol

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters are 100% going thru to the gf. The extra week off does wonders for teams and you'll see that freshness in the last 20 minutes of the prelim. Just gotta hope the green machine can fluke it.
Not too sure about that.
I reckon Storm would beat the Roosters missing JWH (suspended).
Also,i reckon Friend coming back will put them back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FUCK BRONCOS HAHA

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra the giant killers .. watch out storm an roosters .. there’s a new threat in town !!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ayrib the broncos lmao, NRL need to ride a western Sydney team to win something already as footy is getting boring around here