You Tube Channels for the off season

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Primitive Technology (turn on the captions), Binging with Babish (pop culture meats cooking), Viva la Dirt League (for the gamers)
Primitive Technology he never shuts up, interesting and useful for the rebuild after an atomic war.

Binging with Babish another bloody food channel continuing the Kennels cult following.

Viva La Dirt League classic channel, I love the Kiwi dry dry sense of humour and this even makes gaming fun.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the nerds, Veritasium and V Sauce are two great Science YouTube channels.
Always thought I was cool but know I realise I'm actually a nerd.

Veritasium great channel in fact had seen the clip about the black balls in the lake many times whilst surfing but never watched.

Vsauce also great as it asks questions as well as conducts experiments and the answers and outcomes are mind blowing.

Congrats Hacky you picked my interests, thanks for putting me onto these channels which I will give a good look at over the off season.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always thought I was cool but know I realise I'm actually a nerd.

Veritasium great channel in fact had seen the clip about the black balls in the lake many times whilst surfing but never watched.

Vsauce also great as it asks questions as well as conducts experiments and the answers and outcomes are mind blowing.

Congrats Hacky you picked my interests, thanks for putting me onto these channels which I will give a good look at over the off season.
watch the one about the roundest thing on earth.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot to post but I've been watching a lot of vids from former alcoholics and drug addicts.

Each person I watch reaffirms that I've made the right choice to stay away from alcohol.

Hows about the Brazilian girl I was dating?
She says next time we meet we will eat healthy.

Mind you she says she doesn't mind drinking alcohol.

Well you dumb binge drinking problem drinkers!

If you're going to drink alcohol you may as well not worry about healthy eating?
Alcohol is poison and has no real postive benefits when consumed!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another cooking one, 'cause you can never have enough cooking channels.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One that I forgot. Anyone who hasn't watched this series needs to watch it in full.

It's CollegeHumor which ranges between great and shit, but the Badman series is brilliant

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Randy Quaid on YouTube?

Ever since he has laid claim that Robin Williams and Heath Ledger were murdered by Hollywood star whackers he has gone completely insane (but speaks a lot of sense)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Randy Quaid on YouTube?

Ever since he has laid claim that Robin Williams and Heath Ledger were murdered by Hollywood star whackers he has gone completely insane (but speaks a lot of sense)
Sounds a bit like Alex Jones.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kitboga and Luke’s dawg house , legend scam baiters !!!
Thought you might like this:

Got this yesterday and its the worst scam email I've ever received.

Attention Beneficiary.

THis is to inform you that after the meeting held in my office yesterday which consist between the United States Embassy and the United Nations, African ECO-WAS, we have concluded that you will be compensated with all the money you have loosed in the hands of Africans and most especially BENIN REPUBLIC precisely.

We have deposited the cheque of your fund ($4.800`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr.Desmond Great via E-mail (western.uniontransf000@gmail.com) Tel:+2349024369197, He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

1. Your Full name....................
2. Your home Address.................
3. Your telephone number.............
4. A copy of your ID.................
5. Your age/sex......................
6. Your occupation...................
7. Your country......................

Though,Mr.Frank Wilson has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Dr.Desmond Great or you call him Tel:+2349024369197, as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Yours sincerely
Western Union Team

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coupe of Youtube channels I frequent:

Funhaus - it's a video game channel with a mix of movie talk too. Majority of stuff is them playing video games and just talking about funny shit. Every so often they will get drunk and play games too. I get a good laugh out their stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboMX_UNgaPBsUOIgasn3-Q

Bedtime Stories - This is a channel that is like mini documentary on things from paranormal to supernatural, unsolved mysteries and strange deaths to cryptids, conspiracy theories and the most disturbing true crime, all told in a unique way with artistically drawn pictures combined with the voice of the narrator.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD4-G3Aokt2sM7TYQV2HmA