Touch judges

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know touch judges cop a lot of flak in regards to their ability to do their job properly, also on many occasions it has been said "why do we need them in our game" but tonight we as supporters of this great sport, must give credit where it's due and acknowledge the fantastic call that went against Melbourne! All I can say is "its about %$&*@! time", well done touchie! Please everyone stand up as one and cheer the touchies..... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.......

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe he got that wrong lol probably the only call he made the entire match

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe he got that wrong lol probably the only call he made the entire match
I couldn't believe they didn't over rule it. That was the first thing that came to mind after I saw the replay....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know touch judges cop a lot of flak in regards to their ability to do their job properly, also on many occasions it has been said "why do we need them in our game" but tonight we as supporters of this great sport, must give credit where it's due and acknowledge the fantastic call that went against Melbourne! All I can say is "its about %$&*@! time", well done touchie! Please everyone stand up as one and cheer the touchies..... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.......
LOL as much as I hate Storm, I can't rejoice.. That call just reminded me of how shit these guys really are, clearly he got it wrong but no-one overruled his decision... Why bother taking it to the bunker?

The touchie and the bunker need to be examined and probably dropped for making such a deliberately bad call

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
With "mistakes" like that it's no wonder more and more fans are waking up to this rigged betting product.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved the News Limited headlines .... not biased of course. You would think the bunker denied them a match winning try the way they described it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't believe they didn't over rule it. That was the first thing that came to mind after I saw the replay....
The NRL amateur hour. Clueless bunch of dopes. Pride is killing this once great game. I honestly thank God they brought in the bunker as it clearly demonstrates how stupid the powers that be are. It pushes the officials into a corner and try to bumble their way out. Just like a classic sci film where they create a monster that takes over the planet. Dumb dumbs.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it was the wrong call, but how is it worse than any other wrong call or penalty given throughout the rest of the game? How many times do we see teams get BS penalties that lead to a try in the next set? Are these less important because it’s not the last couple of mins in the game? Fuck off with that shit

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it was the wrong call, but how is it worse than any other wrong call or penalty given throughout the rest of the game? How many times do we see teams get BS penalties that lead to a try in the next set? Are these less important because it’s not the last couple of mins in the game? Fuck off with that shit
Because it decides the game. If bad calls are made throughout the game there is a thing called 'time' that allows you to get back in with strategy etc.. With 1 minute to go that convenience is gone.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm denied one more shot, I think everyone north of the border thought so what.
How the fuck did he come to that?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't not bag the touchie ..... it was an absolute shit call.

I hate Melbourne like most do ( except for the Mexicans south of the border) but the outrage is magnified ten fold because it was Melbourne.

I am sure too that I saw the HIA card used ( green free interchange)to replace Brandon Smith before half time with Solomona when the injury the player had was an arm/ shoulder due to a 'chicken wing' tackle for which the Canberra player was penalised and put on report.

http://websites.sportstg.com/get_file.cgi?id=2770816

At the start of the season each team will be provided with a set of official interchange cards numbered 1-10 (plus free interchange cards, one red for fouled player and one green for subsequent free interchange) incorporating the team logo. Clubs are to hand the Green card to the interchange official prior to the commencement of the match. d. It will be the responsibility of each Club to have these cards available

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Over by a blade of grass...love the touchie. The last penalty Storm got was bs anyway.

Yay the little guy team (by comparison to Storm and Rorters). Thank God no GF featuring those 2 smug clubs. Touchie needs a bonus paper bag off Politis lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a great decision but the storm weren't guaranteed to score.

The better team won on the night anyway.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a bad call, now we will never know what would have been. If that sort of call decides a grand final then we have problems.. oh wait lol..!!!