Croft or Hughes

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suprised Bellamy has gone with JHughes at 7.. woukd have thought Croft is the more natural halfback between the 2..

J Highes has done well and an even better fullback than half but they struggled to score points yesterday.. Wouldn't be suprised to see Croft back..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trying to fit Papenhuyzen and Hughes into the same starting team

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Croft has a better kicking game than Hughes though. I'd start Croft at 7 and have Hughes off the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Croft easily
everyone pays out on the kid, but they all forget he's a ball running confidence player... Having to constantly take a back seat because Smith would always play to Munster has hurt the boy... Look at Hughes last night, he's safe and nothing more than a link man atm... Bellamy wont win this title with the safe option and i think its too late for him to change 'mastercoach' fucked up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Croft is bog average
everyone says melbourne make better players. with croft i dont agree, they have stifled the kids development as they dont let him play to his strengths...munster can run and do as he pleases but Croft has to walk on eggshells... hope he finds a new club asap