Kieran Foran

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably gonna be Townsend. Big 3 available are Townsend, Croft, Bird. Bird is as brittle as Foran and Croft's young. You'd go for Townsend to have experience leading the young team around, but if you can't get him you go Croft.
No point in Townsend now, hes getting on and we have a solid young half in Cogger

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be re-signing him, by the end of next season he'll be in a walking frame, great player and will be good for Cogger, Lewis and Wakeham, understandably he wants to play on but he'll expect overs so I cannot see the board extending his contract.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
That's my boy... At this point the term "injury prone" is a huge understatement but man he's a tough mf I don't care what anyone says... when Foz is on he is a top class half and ALWAYS a threat with that ball in hand.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even dave grohl wouldnt be optimistic about bringing foran back next year

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No point in Townsend now, hes getting on and we have a solid young half in Cogger
Lewis, Wakeham, Coggar is how it will end up. What Lewis adds in defence will not be substituted and Coggar/Wakeham are very similar players though Wakeham is more talented. Coggar will drop to the back of the line in my opinion.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis, Wakeham, Coggar is how it will end up. What Lewis adds in defence will not be substituted and Coggar/Wakeham are very similar players though Wakeham is more talented. Coggar will drop to the back of the line in my opinion.
I don't think there has been a player in the last few years that I've wanted to succeed more than Lewis but he just can't cut it as a first grade half, especially if we want to be contenders again.

I think he could be a great hooker though, I'd love to give him a few games in reserve grade next year playing from dummy half and see how he goes. He could be an awesome utility off the bench.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since coming back from injury in the last month or whatever it has been, Foran has been good in all of the 1st half of the games, but in the second half of the games he was nowhere to be seen and did not take one last tackle kick unless he was forced to.

I dont know if he is fucked in the second half of the games because of the hits he cops in the first half or if it's a fitness issue. I do not get the feeling that its a fitness issue. Seems like halftime does him no good when the muscles relax and cool down?

Thoughts?

Correct me if I’m wrong but he has NEVER been a player who takes 5th tackle kicks, going all the way back to the manly days.

I’m Not wrong don’t bother correcting me

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but he has NEVER been a player who takes 5th tackle kicks, going all the way back to the manly days.

I’m Not wrong don’t bother correcting me
You're a flop

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I care because Foran has more class in his little finger than Wakeham and Lewis will ever have
Well if u care, we need someone with fozs talent that plays more than 9 reasonable games a year.
Dont know where yourve been but foran has been fucked for 5 seasons now and counting.
Theres more halves in the commentary box in better shape than foz.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since coming back from injury in the last month or whatever it has been, Foran has been good in all of the 1st half of the games, but in the second half of the games he was nowhere to be seen and did not take one last tackle kick unless he was forced to.

I dont know if he is fucked in the second half of the games because of the hits he cops in the first half or if it's a fitness issue. I do not get the feeling that its a fitness issue. Seems like halftime does him no good when the muscles relax and cool down?

Thoughts?
Piss him off a waste of space,expensive and we have not got value for money,from this guy in 3 years,I really would be happy,to pay a portion of his wage say 40%,and spend the rest on a good centre,or back up Hooker