Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That does look terrible but I still think this wins as worst looking movie of the year... or next year... or decade... whatever

There was 8 years between 1 and 2, and now 16 years between 2 and 3. What's next then... 32 years between 3 and 4?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro honestly will this ever stop? I mean it’s gotten to the point where uneducated people like cardi who can’t even pronounce word properly get political air time and people follow their words lol. Like she’s a legit slut by definition and by “social constructs” lol yet she’s held with some sort of social justice respect
Yep, Cardi B an uneducated stripper who drugs and robs men because that's what she had to do to "survive" because she was so oppressed by the world becomes a "rapper" gets rich and it's all about women's empowerment then. Of course, stupid fans of these people will listen to anything they say as fact, even if it's completely wrong. We all know if the shoe was on the other foot then everyone would all be outraged.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That does look terrible but I still think this wins as worst looking movie of the year... or next year... or decade... whatever

Bad Boys 1 & 2 were great, this one doesn't look so good. I guess partly because Michael Bay isn't directing this one.

Still, I think the movie I posted just edges it out as the worst lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images.jpeg

Set 10 years after the events of the show, as the residents of Deadwood gather to commemorate Dakota's statehood in 1889, Sheriff Seth Bullock clashes with senator George Hearst.

13 years on and it's as though they never left.
Outstanding performances from the cast and brilliant work from everyone involved to make a true conclusion to this amazing series happen. My only complaint is it should have been longer.

5/5

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

Moose is a rabid movie fan who's obsessed with his favorite celebrity action hero, Hunter Dunbar. When cheated out of his opportunity to meet Hunter, Moose gets help from a photographer who knows how to find celebrity homes. When Moose's actions begin to take a darker turn, Dunbar soon finds himself at the mercy of his increasingly dangerous stalker.

What to say about this one. If you're looking for an unintentionally hilarious, poorly made movie on every level, then look no further. This flick has received an absolute battering from pretty much every reviewer, and rightfully so. Nothing in its 80 odd minute runtime works, the sad thing is that it was a good concept and could have been decent, but Fred Durst really shat the bed with this one.

Watch this soory excuse of a movie for travolta's over the top performance and laugh your arse off, it's all its good for imo

1/5

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 11364

Moose is a rabid movie fan who's obsessed with his favorite celebrity action hero, Hunter Dunbar. When cheated out of his opportunity to meet Hunter, Moose gets help from a photographer who knows how to find celebrity homes. When Moose's actions begin to take a darker turn, Dunbar soon finds himself at the mercy of his increasingly dangerous stalker.

What to say about this one. If you're looking for an unintentionally hilarious, poorly made movie on every level, then look no further. This flick has received an absolute battering from pretty much every reviewer, and rightfully so. Nothing in its 80 odd minute runtime works, the sad thing is that it was a good concept and could have been decent, but Fred Durst really shat the bed with this one.

Watch this soory excuse of a movie for travolta's over the top performance and laugh your arse off, it's all its good for imo

1/5
I'd rather watch The Fan with Robert De Niro and Wesley Snipes, at least it is a decent movie with the same concept pretty much.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather watch The Fan with Robert De Niro and Wesley Snipes, at least it is a decent movie with the same concept pretty much.
I loved the fan, and consider it a quintessential 90's piece, and one of de niro's last great movies. I can't even place it on the same stratosphere with the pile of horse shit that was the fanatic

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved the fan, and consider it a quintessential 90's piece, and one of de niro's last great movies. I can't even place it on the same stratosphere with the pile of horse shit that was the fanatic
I was a fan of The Fan that's for sure. I think both De Niro and Snipes were great in it. Actually, I think I have the novel in my book collection also.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was a fan of The Fan that's for sure. I think both De Niro and Snipes were great in it. Actually, I think I have the novel in my book collection also.
I had no idea it was based on a book until now. I might need to check it out one of these days

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had no idea it was based on a book until now. I might need to check it out one of these days
Yep, it sure was. Funny sometimes that you watch a movie and think it was well written only to then find out it's been adapted from a novel.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joker is taking a hit on rotten tomatoes now. I am now interested to go and see the movie

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joker is taking a hit on rotten tomatoes now. I am now interested to go and see the movie
Yeah it took a hit initially. Time Magazine and a few others gave it bad reviews 'cause they thought it glorified violence by making you feel something for the bad guy.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 This thought came to me this morning after seeing a new ‘Charlie’s Angels’ movie is on its way.. With all this extreme PC culture in Hollywood at the moment..I wonder what would happen if it became ‘Charlize’s Angels’..with the roles reversed..that is three men instead of 3 women..and woman being Charlie instead of a man..
I wonder if it’d cause a problem..even though no one raised an eyebrow about Ghostbusters and Ocean 8 (Ghostbusters was nothing on the original) changing genders..

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it took a hit initially. Time Magazine and a few others gave it bad reviews 'cause they thought it glorified violence by making you feel something for the bad guy.
That's god level tard

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 11364

1/5
This storyline sounds like a straight out rip off of the movie the fan, produced in 1996 starring Roberto De Niro and Wesley Shnipes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
For spme reason the fan isn't well rated?

No idea why? I thought it was one of De Niros best performances since Cape fear

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And usually, the novel is better
Unless the person who writes the novel decides to produce and direct the film.

If I ever write a book which becomes a success.
Hollywood won't be making a film out of it unless I'm involved.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unless the person who writes the novel decides to produce and direct the film.

If I ever write a book which becomes a success.
Hollywood won't be making a film out of it unless I'm involved.
If you ever do write a good book that Hollywood want to adapt into a (presumably) average movie thanks to studio meddling and suits thinking they know better, money talks, and If they cut you a fat cheque, chances are you'll take the cash and run