Social Media Nathan peats

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true, well done Pay.
I agree. I think is proving the point that Pay and the board have a very clear vision for where we want to be, and are not compromising this by paying overs for players like Noodle and Korisau, and not entertaining a two year deal for Peats when next year we could sign someone like Brandon Smith.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am happy to see JMK get first shot tbh.. thought he got better as the season went on... unlike a certain other hooker, whos name I won't mention
I agree i actually think jmk is getting better the more games he plays. Reliable

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. I think is proving the point that Pay and the board have a very clear vision for where we want to be, and are not compromising this by paying overs for players like Noodle and Korisau, and not entertaining a two year deal for Peats when next year we could sign someone like Brandon Smith.
Yes appears were not wasting our money . Good stuff

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree i actually think jmk is getting better the more games he plays. Reliable

yeah, I mean it's his second year in the top squad and not in his natural position so I am keen to see how he goes next year.. I think we're all just so keen for that position to be filled after all those years of Lichaa haha

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah, I mean it's his second year in the top squad and not in his natural position so I am keen to see how he goes next year.. I think we're all just so keen for that position to be filled after all those years of Lichaa haha
I like jmk his doing his job

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before he moved to the Gold Coast he was in the top 3 hookers in the NRL.. wonder if he would go better back in Sydney.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Before he moved to the Gold Coast he was in the top 3 hookers in the NRL.. wonder if he would go better back in Sydney.
Before the game changed he was. Players such as himself and McCullough are a dying breed when it comes to first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.