Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey, I realised the other day that's best I just let that argument die. Agree to disagree sort of thing I guess.

I'd just like to mention Koroisau is a starter not a bench player. Signing a bench player for 500-700k would be a little silly wouldn't it.
Also everyone seems to be loving Matterson right now, yet he also wants out from his club for being underpaid (maybe other issues too, but this is definitely one) exactly like that "sooky Centre".
I love when we don't get targets people just do a complete 180 on what they think about that player.
Buying Manly rejects hasn’t traditionally served us well

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ill just do as i fuckin like thanks
Settle down "sooky" :grinning:

Everyone is sick of the same old stuff about "paying overs" to get "marque" players from Bradyk and then others having a go at him.

Round and round, page after page when its all fans personal opinions. No one is gonna change your opinion, my opinion, Bradyk's opinion or anyone else's.

Some people have to learn when to stop nagging and stirring lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really hope this guy is signed up... Looks like a good stop gap signing who might turn out to be a gem.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or just work hard on JMK decision making and attack

Defensively he’s rock solid

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or just work hard on JMK decision making and attack

Defensively he’s rock solid
We need to sign 1 Hooker that would be ready for NRL in case JMK got injured. You can't go into a season with 1 Hooker. It can be someone between minimal wage and 200k tho.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to sign 1 Hooker that would be ready for NRL in case JMK got injured. You can't go into a season with 1 Hooker. It can be someone between minimal wage and 200k tho.
Why cant it be a hooker on overs?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why cant it be a hooker on overs?
I'll give you an example. A player like Brittain is behind Cook who is a 80 minute Hooker so Brittan has to play reserve grade every week. We'd be able to offer Brittain at least bench spot and there's more of a chance that he can become a starting 9 over JMK then Cook, therefor we could get a player like Brittain for the same amount the Rabbitohs were paying if there are no other clubs looking at him (because he's an opportunist player). If the Sharks wanted Brittain for 200k for the same role we're offering him, then we'd have to pay more. The more in demand a player is for the same opportunity we have 0 to little chance of signing them for the same amount (the reasons are obvious and don't need to be stated). Whenever I speak about paying overs, it's more towards average to decent and marquee NRL players, not reserve grade players. Anything else you need me to explain?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did Jordan Rapana end up signing for Japanese rugby? It probably wouldn’t work due to cap space and his asking price but it would be nice to get him as well if we got Leilua with the combo they have.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raider have half their he had 3 year well of 500k and now only othering him less on a 2 year deal.
Wow, maybe he shouldnt have been greedy and accepted their offer...