Hoppa Top Dog?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Life member. Probably would have been at the event.
Oh ok, yeah he’s a bit of a dope and I wouldn’t be surprised if he laughed. Elliott has already shown more loyalty than him though

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haslers last season with us, tolman was awarded coaches player of the year.

Willie laughed his arse off at the announcement in the event.

I don't think tolman deserves mockery now, he is much better for the team. But at the time it was a joke that tolman won the award
Oh yeah, I remember him bagging Tolman on a podcast. Thought you might’ve mixed up Tolman and Elliott

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember him bagging Tolman on a podcast. Thought you might’ve mixed up Tolman and Elliott
Nah, I just meant Willie would call out the bullshit publicly and at the event if Elliot won any of those awards

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed and to think we could’ve had Tedesco. Cheers Des
While I would've loved a player of Teddy's calibre, wasn't Teddy only available in a package deal of him, Woods and Moses/Brooks? That would've been a HUGE chunk of our cap getting put into essentially 1 keeper, although a HELL of a keeper...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
While I would've loved a player of Teddy's calibre, wasn't Teddy only available in a package deal of him, Woods and Moses/Brooks? That would've been a HUGE chunk of our cap getting put into essentially 1 keeper, although a HELL of a keeper...
Apparently but we could’ve shopped Moses if we didn’t want him like we had to do with all of our other big money players haha

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Hoppa was our most valuable player over the entire season, and I am not surprised he won. Interestingly he finished 8th in the league in total meters made (no other Bulldog in the top 20).

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will Hopoate has claimed the 2019 Dr George Peponis Bulldogs player of the year.

I'm alright with it tbh but the question I wanna ask is how do the kennel feel about this? Lol
He busted his arse for us this year.really showed the younger guys.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brooks and Moses had a career seasons

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Hoppa was our most valuable player over the entire season, and I am not surprised he won. Interestingly he finished 8th in the league in total meters made (no other Bulldog in the top 20).
I'm even more surprised about his post contact metres being right up there. Everyone always bags him for his supposed inability to run the ball out of our end. This totally dismisses that notion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Best compliment I can give him is that he is the total opposite of his piece of shit dad.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hoppa is to us what Jennings is to the Eels, we just need to find our Sivo to go outside him