Fireman Sam axed in the UK for being to masculine, and not inclusive enough...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ffs.... tag every members to ever create an account, but not me. If you fuckers don’t start treating me better, I’ll leave this place :p

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
PS out with fireman Sam, in with hairdresser Harry!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ffs.... tag every members to ever create an about abc not me. F you fuckers don’t start treatment ng me better, I’ll leace this place :p
You're not going anywhere you prick lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
White male masculinity = worlds worst problem in 2019, according to feminist and SJW.

I might be a little late on it but I seen the trailer for Batwoman tv show, it doesn't hide the fact that it's all empowering women while taking shots at men. Its an SJW wankfest is what it is. looks absolutely shithouse. Oh, and the sexist comments are fine because it's a chick saying it about men.

Best part is actually the comment section to the trailer, it's more entertaining.

I have no problem with a batwoman show being produced, but why Ruby Rose when she's a well below actor/actress?

Ohh that's right, she's a lesbian/bisexual/pan sexual whatever, so they have to have an "androgynous role model" they can't just give the role to the best woman

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They don't have to pick a new character, just make it post op Pat. That way they're highlighting that gender reassignment surgery is ok.

And the theme song for Fireman Sam was already sexist. When it says 'fireman Sam is there on time' it's actually taking a swipe at the time women take to prepare to go anywhere. This whole thing with a new firelady is going to hit a major snag though. Once the feminist regime realise that she's going to have to slide down a pole to get to the truck there'll be another uproar. It's not cool that they're drawing attention to the fact that women can be sexualised like strippers by having to slide on poles.

Did they even think this through.
Post-Op Pat!!! Fucken classic!

Sausage/Clam Sam could be a new name for the show: keep both sides of the divide happy.
I feel sorry for today's/future generatons TBH, the world is a fucked-up place in so many ways.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs.... tag every members to ever create an about abc not me. F you fuckers don’t start treatment ng me better, I’ll leace this place :p
I don't get tagged either. It's like we don't even exist. Time to start our own forum. It's gonna have drugs, booze and hookers and be invite only. Or maybe I'll just go get some drugs, booze and hookers for myself.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Why is he called "Fireman" Sam, and all everyone else called "Firefighter insert name here" etc. Seems a bit inconsistent.
Are you watching the OG and not the computer animated bullshit that tries to pass its self of as Fireman Sam? Because I don't remember this at all.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ffs.... tag every members to ever create an account, but not me. If you fuckers don’t start treating me better, I’ll leave this place :p
I don't get tagged either. It's like we don't even exist. Time to start our own forum. It's gonna have drugs, booze and hookers and be invite only. Or maybe I'll just go get some drugs, booze and hookers for myself.
I'm sorry, I can't remember everyone...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think anyone who can fill the job requirements should be considered . Fireman are required to lift heavy loads and I don't think women are suitable in that respect.
I wanted to be a fireman as a kid.
Not now. If i got knocked out unconscious and my colleagues were all female I doubt they would lug my dead weight easily?

Unconscious I weigh around 240kg.
I know first hand that a humans weight
doubles once dead or unconscious.

I have seen some strong women but they've usually got German blood flowing through them!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with a batwoman show being produced, but why Ruby Rose when she's a well below actor/actress?

Ohh that's right, she's a lesbian/bisexual/pan sexual whatever, so they have to have an "androgynous role model" they can't just give the role to the best woman
Agree, I have no problem with them making a Batwoman show itself. The problem lies with them using the show to push an agenda, which they clearly are doing with this show. It's going to tank so hard, just like the Captain Marvel movie did.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
However will we have a world of safe space tolerance if 4 year olds don't get their stories told to them by a transexual?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, what is the world coming too.....