Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Doggies are pursuing Wade after he's been told no longer required at Penrith due to Apis arrival.

Could be a good signing for us, much better than Mitch Rein.

With the options left either one of Egan or Segy would suffice with JMK.
you are such a pretentious sob. remember when i posted this stating Egan was my preferred choice, but you chose to ride the Rein hate wagon on any hooker post... and then post this thread haha
1.jpg

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My penrith mates can’t wait for him to leave but I guess he’s better than Lichaa
I bet they were frothing over his form in NSW cup before he debuted... kid hasn't really been managed properly imo, should never have been behind Katoa in the pecking order

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What happened to Matt Parcel is he still around lol
He went to Leeds didn't really set the world on fire and was recently traded to hull kr.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He looked very promising I guess didn't quite make it. Hence why he went to the super league in the first place.
Leeds struggled all year as have Hull KR I haven't really watched enough of their games to comment if he's still decent or not, one game I did watch he was quite average, but could have been a bad day

Malla

Reaction score
Good player but is no different to JMK tbh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Upskirt news is doomsday dog?
Upskirt news is doomsday dog?
Nope. This is just a screenshot of my post before this Egan thread. Immediately after upskirt was ripping into me for even mentioning Rein even though Egan was my preferred choice recruit... not many hookers on the market to choose from and no matter what anyone says Rein for one year as depth was way better than keeping Lichaa. So yeah seeing his thread made me laugh

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man this week is dragging. All this name throwing if players we MAY sign lol.. I mean stop making continuous threads.!! wait until something is official, then start blowing your loads (or not) over whoever it may be :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.