Kieran Foran

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy with the way he finished the season. In saying that though I don't want to lose Cogger and would like it to be at the expense of Lewis, but Foran seems more likely ATM with Pays choices

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have a good blend of seniors and rookies coming through..plus a few new signings coming on board next year. i would be seeing how Foran goes next year before assessing his worth to the club.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he will say fuckit I will do what’s best for the fans and club and take a pay cut next year and the year after. Then all is well in my books lol. Then we can free up space for fafita and staggs. Never going to happen lol
Surely we don’t re-sign Foran after next year....cogger needs to take over in 2021.....Foran”s body is one hit away from breaking down again

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt he'll be re-signed next year.

However when he is on the field he is quite honestly one of the best halves in the game, our late season form was consistent with him in the form of his life for us. However everytime he gets tackled it looks like he won't get up, unless he can show some physical resilience and stay on the pitch and is willing to take a substantial pay cut he just isn't worth the gamble

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares. 2021 its cogger, lewis and wakeham. Next year will be just more of the same from foz then released.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who cares. 2021 its cogger, lewis and wakeham. Next year will be just more of the same from foz then released.
I care because Foran has more class in his little finger than Wakeham and Lewis will ever have

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't gain anything in releasing Foran from the last year of his contract, he's going be good for everyone in the squad and not just the younger guys coming through. A fit Foran is still by far the best option we have at this club.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Class player but body is letting him down. We could Definately do better with his money but who do you buy? Halves are a rarity these days

Probably gonna be Townsend. Big 3 available are Townsend, Croft, Bird. Bird is as brittle as Foran and Croft's young. You'd go for Townsend to have experience leading the young team around, but if you can't get him you go Croft.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if Foz sees as much ball as any of our forwards do in the strike zone, we swill score an abundance of points next year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Townsend > Croft > Bird. I wouldn't even count Bird as a Five-eighth. I'd personally resign Foran for 1-2 more years unless he has another horrible injury riddled season. Obviously we'd also cut Foran's contract in half ($).

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although we won games recently on the back of quality defence, that won't be enough to make the finals next year. We need to score more points - around 2 tries extra a game - to have any real show. Without Foran I doubt we can do that. RT and RFM add an extra scoring option, offloading through the middle, but I don't see the extra tries coming without Foran.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Although we won games recently on the back of quality defence, that won't be enough to make the finals next year. We need to score more points - around 2 tries extra a game - to have any real show. Without Foran I doubt we can do that. RT and RFM add an extra scoring option, offloading through the middle, but I don't see the extra tries coming without Foran.
You can win half your games and make the 8. If we play to 80% of our ability over the past 2 months, then we will be into it up to our eyeballs. No excuses next year even with injuries. Plenty of depth.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forz is a great player but every time he gets hit in a tackle the poor bugger stubbles around like an old man for 5 minutes. We need him for now. For me there is pros and cons between Lewis, Cogger and Wakeham. I hear people say Wakeham will be special I hope that is true but he still needs time to grow and develop Not sure where Lewis will end up on the field but has something that makes me want him in the team somewhere. I think others must think the same as there is a lot love/hate but I think more love than hate.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has improved a lot this year 10 try assists and 3 tries

If he stays fit

Watch out for Foran to Corey Harawira-Neara

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran was loving having CHN and JJ on the edges the last month or so

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fozzy will be key next year. He wants it bad enough and will go looking for a GF finish even if there is not one.. either way it will make for a great year with many try’s !!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt we sign him for 4 years?
2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021...
So we are stuck with him for 2 more years...