Fireman Sam axed in the UK for being to masculine, and not inclusive enough...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The worlds doomed lol. I stopped applying for the nsw fire brigade after 4 times trying because I wasn't a female... even though this is British don't get it twisted nsw / Australia would do the same fucking thing given the chance

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
While we are talking about the whole women and equality thing... anyone who hasn't seen Bill Burrs new comedy show on Netflix should check it out, some good stuff in it

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think anyone who can fill the job requirements should be considered . Fireman are required to lift heavy loads and I don't think women are suitable in that respect.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
postman pat watch out your next. Don’t know who fireman Sam is I only know of bob the builder and postman pat

postdeliverer pat ?
They don't have to pick a new character, just make it post op Pat. That way they're highlighting that gender reassignment surgery is ok.

And the theme song for Fireman Sam was already sexist. When it says 'fireman Sam is there on time' it's actually taking a swipe at the time women take to prepare to go anywhere. This whole thing with a new firelady is going to hit a major snag though. Once the feminist regime realise that she's going to have to slide down a pole to get to the truck there'll be another uproar. It's not cool that they're drawing attention to the fact that women can be sexualised like strippers by having to slide on poles.

Did they even think this through.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The worlds doomed lol. I stopped applying for the nsw fire brigade after 4 times trying because I wasn't a female... even though this is British don't get it twisted nsw / Australia would do the same fucking thing given the chance
Surely they have to give you a valid reason as to why your application was rejected?

If not, just improvise. Say you're a Neutrois - a non-binary gender identity which is considered to be a neutral or null gender.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And the theme song for Fireman Sam was already sexist. When it says 'fireman Sam is there on time' it's actually taking a swipe at the time women take to prepare to go anywhere.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
White male masculinity = worlds worst problem in 2019, according to feminist and SJW.

I might be a little late on it but I seen the trailer for Batwoman tv show, it doesn't hide the fact that it's all empowering women while taking shots at men. Its an SJW wankfest is what it is. looks absolutely shithouse. Oh, and the sexist comments are fine because it's a chick saying it about men.

Best part is actually the comment section to the trailer, it's more entertaining.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This will go about as well as the womem ghost busters
That was god awful and a slap in the face to Ghostbusters. I couldn't even finish watching it. But then when we complain about it we are sexist, No...it was just a pure trash movie.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, the headline will cause outrage and get clicks...

Fireman Sam isn't being "axed", it's still on the tele. it's just no longer being used by ONE county's fire department as a mascot for recruitment.

With regards to the TV program however, I have had two observations from watching it with my son:

1. Why is he called "Fireman" Sam, and all everyone else called "Firefighter insert name here" etc. Seems a bit inconsistent.
2. Is it just me, or do these shows try to make thing subtly dirty for fun. I mean: Pontypandy? And Thomas is set in Titsmarch or something like that. And who of a certain age could forget Captain Pugwash with Master Bates and Seaman Steynes?

And James Bond won't be a woman FFS (hint: it's in the name). Stop being suckers.
Stop it will you, we're all supposed to be outraged and triggered.

Yep, it is. I'm also getting cats and dogs to mate with each other and putting lions and tigers on a vegetarian diet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just call it Firetranny Sam... Sam is a unisex name anyways lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, the headline will cause outrage and get clicks...

Fireman Sam isn't being "axed", it's still on the tele. it's just no longer being used by ONE county's fire department as a mascot for recruitment.

With regards to the TV program however, I have had two observations from watching it with my son:

1. Why is he called "Fireman" Sam, and all everyone else called "Firefighter insert name here" etc. Seems a bit inconsistent.
2. Is it just me, or do these shows try to make thing subtly dirty for fun. I mean: Pontypandy? And Thomas is set in Titsmarch or something like that. And who of a certain age could forget Captain Pugwash with Master Bates and Seaman Steynes?

And James Bond won't be a woman FFS (hint: it's in the name). Stop being suckers.
She will gain the tag of 007. That’s reserved for James Bond. Let’s not act like what’s happening isn’t happening here. You can personally not care because it goes with your agenda. But I mean giving the title black panther to a white male wont exactly sit right as black panther was written as a blck dude in a fictional functioning African country. Just like the title 007 was written for a white dude. If they were just wanting a female spy why not give her another code name 009 or something? Why 007? Lol because they’re trying to replace the white man with a less butchy looking Serena Williams.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just when you think the biggest crackpots are from America and Australia.
The United Kingdom swoops in and proves us all wrong!

Any group of people who have a majority which idolise inbreds, shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
You white people are fucking it for everyone lol.
I mean the irony is so amazing with this whole left right thing. The left claims the whites are the most evil people in the world yet it’s the whites allowing and pushing for this leftist bullshitism. I’m still baffled as to how Sadie khan is the Mayer of London, I’m still baffled as to how Ian moher and talib made it into congress with their rhetoric. I mean whites need to toughen the fuck up, you ain’t walking into specific middle eastern countries with white people or other beliefists in parliament who have rhetorics trying to bring down the government. So why the eff is the west so dam weak in that regard? Coz multiculturalism? Nice cop out for the left.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You white people are fucking it for everyone lol.
I mean the irony is so amazing with this whole left right thing. The left claims the whites are the most evil people in the world yet it’s the whites allowing and pushing for this leftist bullshitism. I’m still baffled as to how Sadie khan is the Mayer of London, I’m still baffled as to how Ian moher and talib made it into congress with their rhetoric. I mean whites need to toughen the fuck up, you ain’t walking into specific middle eastern countries with white people or other beliefists in parliament who have rhetorics trying to bring down the government. So why the eff is the west so dam weak in that regard? Coz multiculturalism? Nice cop out for the left.
White people are the most dangerous when it comes to sophistication.
Before you accuse me of being the evil racist devil let me explain.

White man travels east.
Eastern man shows him fireworks which is used for keep evil spirits away from the imperial city.

Somehow white man figures out a way to modify gunpowder with a projectile to be used to wound and kill a potential enemy?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you call a firefighter that's also a tranny...?

Fireman Pam. :tongueclosed:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There's no outrage over Postman Pat because when it's for a shit job, it's okay for men be the predominant sex according to Feminists.

Plus he has a cat, so we know what that means...
I have a cat. Fight me!