Govt Singles Out Canterbury Bankstown Area for Mandatory Drug Testing

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Drugs are not the problem, trouble makers are.
Everything in moderation, just not on the road.
I drove on acid once when I was young, I was an idiot.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reinforcement sterteotyping for the club and it's catchment area? Or no affect at all?
Just wondering on people's thoughts with Canterbury Bankstown specifically mentioned and thoughts whether it may subconsciously affect the football club.

Not judging or offering a view. Just wanted to canvas opinions as a matter of interest. That's all.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats not good.

I can never remember where I hide the bong when I'm stoned.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think the whole plan is fucking horseshit, tbh..... there’s no way they will reduce drug dependence by cutting off benefits... they will only generate more crime. If they are serious about this, they need to make a genuine effort to provide funding for meaningful rehab programs. Otherwise they will just end up with overcrowded jails.... the taxpayer will pay either way.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the whole plan is fucking horseshit, tbh..... there’s no way they will reduce drug dependence by cutting off benefits... they will only generate more crime. If they are serious about this, they need to make a genuine effort to provide funding for meaningful rehab programs. Otherwise they will just end up with overcrowded jails.... the taxpayer will pay either way.
and/or better funding education and job training.

This is up there with the cashless welfare card program that costs more to implement than the actual welfare itself.

I'm sure if you follow the money, it probably wouldn't be hard to find a connection between donations and private contracts.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s a fact for people.
It’s not just unemployed people who use drugs.

Does anyone forget about Ray Hadleys arrogant copper son who was running around doing lines of coke?

Is he unemployed and now claiming benefits?
Drug test him first.

Although I’ve heard cocaine actually cleans out of your system faster than marijuana and speed?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drugs are not the problem, trouble makers are.
Everything in moderation, just not on the road.
I drove on acid once when I was young, I was an idiot.
Judging by your profile picture it looks like Ur still on acid Bob.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Bullshit prejudices already on display in this thread
You know what's funny about stereotypes. 90% of the people targeted find it funny but 10% are offended so we can't have jokes.

Wish some of the do gooders would know their audience before they crusade on their behalf when it's far from appreciated

Just relax bro. Alot of wasted energy these days trying so hard to be offended you must tired

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Judging by your profile picture it looks like Ur still on acid Bob.
Trust me, it never wore off, now I have this redneck bullshit to deal with.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought there would be worse areas they could have started with to be honest.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought there would be worse areas they could have started with to be honest.
if it makes you feel any better, Logan here in SE QLD is also one of the first places for the trial.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what's funny about stereotypes. 90% of the people targeted find it funny but 10% are offended so we can't have jokes.

Wish some of the do gooders would know their audience before they crusade on their behalf when it's far from appreciated

Just relax bro. Alot of wasted energy these days trying so hard to be offended you must tired
In all fairness, I didn't make clear which post or posts I was referring too. I wasn't referring to the stereotyping comedy posts if it makes you feel better.

So loosen your tie a bit

Last edited: