What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Queer fucking rabbit ,smells like pussy smells like a whole like of bullshit
You know Stranger Things has ruined the word "Bullshit" for me? Everytime I see that word now I think of a pissed Nancy at that party.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nothing on the flix, but currently watching season 4 of Peaky Blinders, two episodes to go with the fifth season not far away :-)
Fair enough. The final season of Criminal Minds and Modern Family start up soon too - looking forward to them :grinning:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

Frustrated with the current state of Earth, God has pretty much given up to focus on petty hobbies. Thinking the end might be near, two determined angels try to change his mind. Craig and Eliza, low-level angels responsible for handling all of humanity's prayers, must convince their boss to save humanity and answer their most impossible prayer yet: help two humans, Laura and Sam, fall in love. The seven-episode limited series, based on Simon Rich's book "What's in God's Name," turns the perception of heaven upside down while also making the case that humans are worth saving. Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi executive produce and co-star as Craig and God, respectively.

I was looking forward to this, basically just for Buscemi playing god and what he could do with the character, but the jokes mostly fall flat and the humour is pretty weak and juvenile, I think I laughed three times through 6 episodes.

The Indian guy from deadpool was OK, as was the main chick, but I found Daniel Radcliffe to be really annoying

Wahesh

Reaction score
Finished watching Unsolved yesterday. It was actually a pretty good (and sad) ending. I like how at the end of the show, they show the pictures of the real people and gave an update on what was happening with them.

Highly recommend for people who not only are into Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB music, but those also into true crime series.

@ASSASSIN I've also just finished episode 3 of Stranger Things season 3. I remember you watched the first 2 then stopped, it's starting to pick up now though :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finished watching Unsolved yesterday. It was actually a pretty good (and sad) ending. I like how at the end of the show, they show the pictures of the real people and gave an update on what was happening with them.

Highly recommend for people who not only are into Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB music, but those also into true crime series.

@ASSASSIN I've also just finished episode 3 of Stranger Things season 3. I remember you watched the first 2 then stopped, it's starting to pick up now though :grinning:
Just finished Happy S2.

I'm done with Stranger Things lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just finished Happy S2.

I'm done with Stranger Things lol
Seriously? It’s getting really interesting now. The Aussie guy that’s in it, the blonde haired hero, is now infected lol.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've just watched 'Rust Valley Restorations' on Netflix, sorta same shit as the other seppo reality/business shows, perhaps a little bit more light hearted, but damn they punch out some nice cars.
And I swear the sidekick/mechanic is Ron Jeremy's doppelganger
Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you're into classic muscle cars it's worth a watch
There's another similar show on Netflix callex Car Masters, its worth watching just for the eye candy.
Constance Nunes....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched The I-Land

Honestly I would recommend this show. I enjoyed it. It does seem to go off the rails occasionally and much of it is predictible but it's quite interesting. It creates a mystery at the start that makes you think it'll be a repeat of Lost, but by the 3rd or 4th episode you know what's actually going on.

It would have been better as a movie as there is a fair bit of filler, but it's still pretty short and it gets fully wrapped up by the end which is rare in a series now days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just watched Bill Burr Paper Tiger. Fuck I love that funny ****.