Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ was unreal but I think CHN or Hoppa.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
DWZ changed our season and I’m starting to like Meaney on the wing.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopoate did not have a bad game all season. IMO, he is player of the year by a fair distance

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Defensively Tolman earns my respect. He just never gives up. JMK improved more through the year than anyone else. DWZ added plenty of spark to our attack. And Cogger added a lot of variety to our kicking game.

So no clear player of the year for me. I could probably name another few players that contributed in a positive way throughout the year.

Reactions: DT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay will pick Hoppa with Meaney as rookie.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa and Meaney - Both had great seasons.

Special mentions to CHN (But Pay dropped him during the year), Tolman for his endless efforts and cleanup work(Barring those within the opposition 20!) and Jacko for keeping his shit together during a very tough start to the year but coming home extremely strong and showing leadership qualities that we knew he had.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
I think u guys have terribly judged hollands form.
Thankyou nasheed
Goodbye nasheed

One for old times sake. Lol
Just had to get one last Holland plug in before he is shopped to ESL? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensively Tolman earns my respect. He just never gives up. JMK improved more through the year than anyone else. DWZ added plenty of spark to our attack. And Cogger added a lot of variety to our kicking game.

So no clear player of the year for me. I could probably name another few players that contributed in a positive way throughout the year.
I agree...Tolman gets respect, JMK most improved, DWZ immediate impact....Reimis deserves mention and will get better....Lewis must get a mention as well...Jacko second half v good

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Clubman of the Year - Tols.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa and Tolman for mine... These two were easily our most consistent. I don't think we have the end of the season we had if that stability wasn't provided by our leadership group from the start... now we're starting to see guys like To'omaga, RFM, Meaney, Okunbor etc playing good football at the top level

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Am I joking or am I serious...Am I stirring the pot or stating a fact...

Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it.. Lachlan Lewis.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::rage::rage::astonished::astonished:8-)8-)

Well considering how many games he saved with his one on one tackles I have no problem with him being player of the year. Hoppa would be my first choice though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow even with only half a season I'm thinking DWZ. He single handedly changed our entire second half and gave us something to take away for next year. His impact was massive and several interviews from Pay on down has attributed it. One player even said that he came when our morale was at it's lowest and picked us all up. Massive signing.
The season turned around from the minute he took the field. There were players who put in all year, but DWZ was the inspiration for everyone to lift their efforts to match him.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love all our players, but Hoppa MVP week in week out. Absolute foundation rock for us every game!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa. Great clubman who has given everything in every game this year (and last year). Always plays like he loves the game of Rugby League and his defence has improved a lot. Excellent leader for the young guys too.