Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
billy brittian rumour not true :laughing:
all of your recent posts all revolve around hookers. api mostly and verills. do you have a sauce ? or you just dont think he is coming ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
panther

upskirt news , was on the mark with wade egan, dogs waiting to see who becomes available after this season, dogs want quality..
i missed the whole wayde egan chat, are we interested ? smart move waiting tbh no point in rushing i guess.
edit - i know why i missed it, i un followed that dude as he is pretentious

Last edited:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can believe what u want , brittian is not coming , api done a medical etc got pipped last minute by panthers 50k extra
Fair enough.
Any mail on other hooker options ?

Bootfc

New Pup
Reaction score
Apparently wev signed Canterbury Cup player of the year Billy Britain

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who have we signed? What targets have we been linked to that we didn't get? Britt, Stimson and Brittain aren't game changers to me. I know what we haven't done. You're just hoping it doesn't continue of hope and belief.
Dallin... corey.... should i go on or u feeling like a dumb fuck already.
Stimson is a game changer if u know anything about how bulldogs play rugby league.
U go get your pongas and your princesses boy.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Competition for position is a good thing. Lichia didn't provide much but this kid might.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m optimistic about his chances of playing a fair bit of first grade. He must be too without Cook in front of him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dallin... corey.... should i go on or u feeling like a dumb fuck already.
Stimson is a game changer if u know anything about how bulldogs play rugby league.
U go get your pongas and your princesses boy.
DWZ mid season signing, only club that could offer him Fullback position (Centre at Eels and Tigers couldn't move on Mbye). CHN is "on a contract that's going to set him up for life". CHN also lost his starting position at Panthers to Kikau. I didn't see 1 other club linked to him (was still under contract, thanks Gus?). Napa is also on 650k which is overs.

Why do YOU think we're going to be able to sign proven NRL players and marquee players for value (that are also wanted by other clubs)?

Sure, we can pick up a few opportunist players from reserve grade (Stimson, Britt, Brittain*), but we have millions in the cap to spend as well for 2021. To me, it's pretty clear we're trying to pick up "reject" type players for value until November (so far we've missed out on Ramien*, Koroisau and Ese'ese*) and then we'll splash the cash after that for 2021.

Last edited:

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already 5 pages from today in the rumours section about it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like a good prospect, however Jmk will still be lerking if not !