Tony Williams

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tony Williams is coming back for Manly and the NRL are most likely to be approve the request from Manly.

Thoughts?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he can play to his potential since he has been given a lifeline.
He has too much potential to waste and it is great to watch when he is at his best.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Trex sucks. He will play shit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not the worst player in the world. It just sucks that we paid him marquee money to offer average service that we could have paid far less for.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tony Williams is coming back for Manly and the NRL are most likely to be approve the request from Manly.

Thoughts?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s fine lol. be good to see what he’s like these days anyway..!! Des might get him firing again. Take Lifeline and RUN she Rex ..!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Back at Manly, probably destroy everything in sight just to rub our noses in it!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I remember his first game for the sharks, everyone on here was laughing at him and i was like yeah dont laugh he will probably score the first try lol and sure enough he did but my dumb arse didn't punt on it... so this week i will be on him if he starts.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She Rex vs Sharon Woods

Plot: “When a coach loses everything, he must place his faith in an old friend from times gone, who seeks a return to glory.

Little does he know, that his past will catch up to him. An old recruit, from time served behind enemy lines, seeks revenge for being abandoned.”

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why does des have such a hard on for this guy fmd

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have being one of the most successful and destructive forwards to have ever played this sport! He definitely never took advantage of his size and speed, could have been the Johnah Lomu of rugby league!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
T-rex was only good because he had Foran barking at him, he needs constant motivation otherwise he's a big friendly giant.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game is worth watching just to see she-rex or should he be known as the sloth play, I remember watching him when he played for us and he was shit most of the time and I wouldn't think he's improved with age, he'll probably walk onto the ground with an oxygen tank then raise his hand and say I'm done sub me out.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to T. rex run around again. He was crazy back in the days.. hopefully he can bring it back, good to watch