Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Smoke screens guys....... SBW is coming .... uncle nick will have his titties in a twist about it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ANNOUNCE RADRADRA, THROWING CUTOUT BALLS BETTER THAN LEWIS!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joseph Manu is who we should go after. He wouldn't command ridiculous marquee money, and i actually believe he is an elite centre in the making. He is already more consistent than Latrell, and also a lot younger than Semi. If it's youth and the future we are looking at, then that's who we should sign. He would also fit in with our kiwi contingent.
Would spend 1.3 mil on an edge of Manu and vuni anyday if we really want a title.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Semi has been killing it all World Cup campaign. He’s the full package as a winger but also a lot more then just a winger. He was like an extra forward for Parra bringing the ball back. Not to mention he brings crowds through the gate, IMO he is a true marque player and worth marque money. What that is exactly is not my call depends who else the club is chasing/resigning etc.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'd like to know how Semi was actually in talks with the Bulldogs considering he can't speak English.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
that was a wow of a game by him, he could easily play fullback for an nrl team. hes almost wasted on the wing
Na no way he could play fullback, can't see him organising defences and what not lol. I wouldn't mind seeing how he would go at centre though, might be worth the reported coin there instead of on the wing. I wasn't really keen on him but he defenitely looked impressive last night.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to know how Semi was actually in talks with the Bulldogs considering he can't speak English.
I am prepared to pay for an interpreter to run with him on the sideline if he comes over :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does he want to come back to League? Because couldn't he get a lot more money playing Rugby.

He looked good last night anyway, would be a good signing if we could get him imo.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Semis the best player in the world in either league or union no doubt

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After last night's game there is no way in hell we could afford him now

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLSHIT!!! Parra fans and officials would be in emergency rooms all Sydney if this were true :grinning: