Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all desperately want the success of the top 8 teams, but you all hate them with equal zeal. How many TV remotes do you blokes go through a season?

The cap compliant Tricolours will win it all and win it well. And don't be surprised if we get the three peat next year as well.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, who voted for the Eels? out yourself!
I voted for Parra, I used to support them as my parents did when I was a kid and my parents are elderly and I would like to see them win for that reason alone, we can't win so I'm backing Parra and don't give a shit if no one else wants them to win, it would be different if the doggies were in the 8 but we're not so c'arn the eels.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm to win. As mentioned before, you won’t even hear about it after a couple of weeks. Anyone but Parramatta. I’d rather whack off with a cheese grater than watch those ferals win the title

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders, and wouldn't lose any sleep if the storm win it.
I also want jmoz to win a comp but not gallen or the sharks even though it's not possible lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Easier to answer by saying who I don't want to win in order

1. Soufs - Fuck no no no no no no no they can shove their pride of the league up their arse. Complete asshole club

2. Manly - because fuck des

3. Sharks - let fallen go out a loser

4. Storm - Fuck Cameron Smith, it'll be good if they play roosters in the final and cronk beats him again

Don't care about the rest (by the way not including parra or Broncos as they have no chance)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canberra
The only things i hate about them now is; the eye gouging fucker, Leilua the cockhead and the fact they think they are madcunts because of the viking clap they stole off iceland lol... but i still hate the 7 other teams more so yeah carn the Raiders.

*whoever loses out of Storm v Raiders instantly goes on the hard side of the draw imo, because then the likely path to the GF would then be Sharks, Roosters then the GF who would likely be Storm... so yeah thats a big ask

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Storm v manly Gf I would like too see. As much as I hate manly and des it would be a slap in the face to Melbourne if it played out like that. Hence my pick..

But I really don’t give two fucks either way. Will still be watching of corse.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The NRL will be busy at the moment scripting up "a fairytale" premiership. Parra might be in with a big shot...30-odd years might mean its their turn. NRL is corrupt as fuck, whoever they deem to win the title will take it out. 2010 Dragons being Exhibit A.

100% correct brother.