Solid business ideas thead.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post up your solid business idea...

Here is one of many I thought of..

I'm going to open up a real estate office but not be boring like all the other real estate offices. You always see generic looking signs with crappy sounding names like Raine of Horne or ABC realty etc etc.

What about APE real estate and have a cutout of a Godzilla type creature out the front of a house that is for sale or for rent. Maybe make growling noises every time. Car passes by.

Also we know purple bricks went bust but it's because they stuck to the generic real estate look and feel.

Plus regular real estate sales people try and fool people with their cheap suits and fake watches. Why do they need to dress up? At ape real estate my salesman make a mockery of real estate agents, we turn up in a costume and heaps of Old Spice cologne.

But APE real estate would be the go-to place for your real estate needs. My chargeout model, direct marketing cost plus a per inspection fee. Sounds too good to be true

On the day of an open house I'd hire a big gym dude to stand in the corner with an ape mask on beating his chest flipping a sign saying open house today.

If you were selling your house wouldn't you give ape real estate a go-banana?

What's your solid business idea?

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Kidnap over opinionated cucks and charge people to chuck purple bricks at their dog shit heads

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Jokes btw.

You are a very contributive member of the kennel and we greatly value your opinion ofcourse

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I thought so but what's your business idea? Maybe a Kogan retail front?
I would take on the arranged marriage market and lottorize it.

The parents get a share of proceedings, worth significantly more than a few goats and a pale of milk for their offspring, and the kids have an even money chance of ending up with someone their parents disapprove of.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
bashatradie.com

bashabuilder.com

bashaclient.com

My employee thought of that one after what he has seen in the industry.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FFFM operator

You dirty bastards, its Freelance Football Forum Moderator
Our motto would be "I dont care how long you've been a member, you cross me & I'll fukin ban you for life"

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brothel....
Can’t loose, old reliable business model
Never run out of customers
Sample the products
Launder some cash from drugs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A sex toy store for the elderly
Will you be stocking dildos for people with arthritic hands?

Oh maybe you can expand your range and include the disabled.. Yes pump action dildo attachment for commodes..be a big seller!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FFFM operator

You dirty bastards, its Freelance Football Forum Moderator
Our motto would be "I dont care how long you've been a member, you cross me & I'll fukin ban you for life"
So they aren't connected in any way to MILF?

The Moro Islamic Liberation Front?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With lockout laws abolished I say a good late nightclub could be a goer.

Sydney has dried up of recent years and we have a lack of nightclubs and strip joints

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Open a nightclub in Sydney and call it "Ultrasound" - different rooms with different types of music - Urban (Rap/RnB/Hip-Hop), Dance (Techno/Euro/Trance) Retro (80s/90s), Contemporary (00's and teenys).

But there's one little problem... we live in Sydney, and thanks to Mike Baird, our city is dead on Saturday nights and has no social life.