What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kelly's heroes was good last night, old war movie in the search for Nazi gold, Clint Eastwood.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah forgot which episode but it's the one where he wastes all the Nazi ***** lol
So you've already seen episode 3 where he infiltrates then escapes Sonny's mansion? Tell me you didn't laugh your head off when he danced with those guards in the garden :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you've already seen episode 3 where he infiltrates then escapes Sonny's mansion? Tell me you didn't laugh your head off when he danced with those guards in the garden :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Fkn lol hard

And that part where he "breaks" the statue lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fkn lol hard

And that part where he "breaks" the statue lol
Yeah that was funny as well. I had no idea what he was doing when I first saw that lol. It was also hilarious when he escapes, that little dance he did getting to the stairs and the way the guards did flips and stuff lol. That killed me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally finished watching Krypton

It's similar to Gotham. Set before Superman is born and it follows superman's grandparents. But as a twist General Zod has travelled back in time to stop Braniac from weakening the planet (which lead to the eventual destruction of Krypton in this version of the story), and Adam Strange also travelled back from the future to try to save Superman because without the destruction of Krypton, Superman never goes to earth.

The first season wasn't the most interesting but it made for an interesting setup. You have General Zod, a bad guy who is trying to save billions of lives. You have Adam Strange, the good guy who is trying to kill billions of people. Then you have a lot of interesting conflicts and politics going on.

The second season was a lot more interesting than the first. I found it really entertaining especially the character of Lobo. It also set up for an interesting 3rd season and a planned spinoff based on Lobo the bounty hunter. Unfortunately they confirmed that season 3 and the spinoff have both been cancelled.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally finished watching Krypton

It's similar to Gotham. Set before Superman is born and it follows superman's grandparents. But as a twist General Zod has travelled back in time to stop Braniac from weakening the planet (which lead to the eventual destruction of Krypton in this version of the story), and Adam Strange also travelled back from the future to try to save Superman because without the destruction of Krypton, Superman never goes to earth.

The first season wasn't the most interesting but it made for an interesting setup. You have General Zod, a bad guy who is trying to save billions of lives. You have Adam Strange, the good guy who is trying to kill billions of people. Then you have a lot of interesting conflicts and politics going on.

The second season was a lot more interesting than the first. I found it really entertaining especially the character of Lobo. It also set up for an interesting 3rd season and a planned spinoff based on Lobo the bounty hunter. Unfortunately they confirmed that season 3 and the spinoff have both been cancelled.
I watched the first season and forgot about it since, felt like a chore watching it at times. Hanging out for the next season of Titans though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've past the halfway point of season 2 (Stranger Things) and also past the halfway point on Unsolved. Both shows are getting really interesting now.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah great series just finished season 2 shit thing is won’t see season 3 for awhile. That Manhunt Unabomber was pretty good as well.
That's what sucks about all the Netflix exclusive tv shows. You can watch every episode in one sitting by doing a marathon, then have to wait another year before the next season comes out.

At the moment I'm trying to discuss season 2 of Stranger Things with a colleague, and we can't even do that because season 2 came out 2 years ago and she doesn't remember it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm also wanting to see the nect series of Russian doll - that won't be out until 2020 though!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Marathons, I have one episode left of Carnival Row.

Not a bad series. Got terrible reviews but I've enjoyed it so far. But there are parts that seem pointless and boring. Weird side stories that kind of link up to the main plot but mainly they're just uninteresting side stories used as filler.

The show focuses on the relationship between two people during a political conflict between magical creatures and humans. It's set after a massive war that basically ravaged the land of the magical creatures. It has obviously taken a lot of influence from the Irish American immigration in the 1800s (and it's effectively set in the same time but in a London style town), and focuses on issues of racism with more modern immigration.

As I said, there's some really boring parts but it's still a good show. Kinda helps that there's occasional chesticle shots including shots of Cara Delevingne nekkid.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've just watched 'Rust Valley Restorations' on Netflix, sorta same shit as the other seppo reality/business shows, perhaps a little bit more light hearted, but damn they punch out some nice cars.
And I swear the sidekick/mechanic is Ron Jeremy's doppelganger
Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you're into classic muscle cars it's worth a watch