Congratulations Klemmer

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He is worth every cent of 850k if you are a desperate club in need of a rEbUiLd
Lol Dogs have showed this year that paying overs for established players isn't the way to rebuild, finding and developing your youth is

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David never won anything for us & never will. He never had the DNA to be a bulldog legend because he was a huge whinger behind the scenes for seasons. Glad we brushed him to the outhouse called Newcastle.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real reason he left was first he got annoyed when we released his best mate Woods, when Klemmer did convince him to join us.. so he approached the club about certain promises the club had made to him.. And The Knights came in with a huge offer in the background..

Hate seeing him in other colours and hes added a handy passing game tk his repertoire.
Correct me if I'm wrong but hadn't he asked for a release b4 woods signed during des and dib era due to some 3rd parties etc and also at start of last year

He was sooking well b4 his bff got punted

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The main lesson here is DONT CHASE BIG MONEY BIG NAME "MARQUEE PLAYERS"!!!

Look at the culture that built for the knights! Theyre a greedy disaster!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

They don't have any leaders. They have no idea who there captain should be. We have a very good leadership group, it's up to them and the coaching staff managing attitudes and egos.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have very good leaders in the nightclubs though
They don't have any leaders. They have no idea who there captain should be. We have a very good leadership group, it's up to them and the coaching staff managing attitudes and egos.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wanted out because the Knights were offering him a reported 1 million dollars.

Money won't buy you happiness Dave.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer is a tall tree ........only ran the ball on 4 th tackle after backs and other forwards did the hard work . Was only good for post contact metres. Big papi provides more for the dogs and tolman double the player Klemmer is. Klemmer is a little girl with finals butthurt

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Traitorous piece of shit

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't be bothered even trying to put crap on his decision to move on. We'll before he left he'd displayed a tendency to only play with aggression in rep games. It seems like his ego developed more than his football skills. I'm happy that the Knights are overpaying for him rather than us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just don’t like the guy.. !!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ponga was fucking shit yesterday can"t understand how he think's he is worth 1.5 mil a year, it will be interesting to see how much the knights want to keep him.
Good luck to the rorters reserve grade coach taking them on...he'll need it :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They gave up on the coach, each other and their season. That's something you can't say about us.
When you say us, I guess you're referring to the team, not the Kennel. Many were ready to punt the coach until we won our last seven out of ten.

Malla

Reaction score
With Payne Haas developing into the best front rower in the league I hope Klemmer gets dropped from Origin next year as well

flog

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

when you have Mitchell Peirce (aka Dogf#cka) in your leadership group, you know you have issues.

Reactions: DT